• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

watchdude2017

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
IRELAND
I bought the black CF back in Jan and am in love with it. I've been wearing it daily since I got it and it runs like a dream and I've had no issues with clasp or falling screws. At first glance I even managed to fool a work colleague that owns the gen! However he did notice one thing in particular which is a give away. The sharpness of the edges. I'm curious if anyone has tried modding theirs to round off the edges of either the clasp or the case?

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
is anybody here with a blue titanium CF ? I am thinking of buying one and would like to see some shots in natural light :)
Cheers !

Reactions: HoomamM

stoyania

15/4/16
Hublot1704 do you have good pics of the gen dial? I can telly you how close it is to the rep. The main question for me is whether the gen has a sunburst dial. Because the rep does not :(

stoyania

15/4/16
Hublot1704 I have both the blue and the gray reps from JJF and in my eyes the blue one has no sunburst effect. the gray one has minimal sunburst effect

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
Here's a photo of a gen the sun burst is minimal under normal light condition.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
Here's a photo of a gen the sun burst is minimal under normal light condition.

atozzotas

7/1/15
Trying to find a TD that have the blue one available, please let me know if there is one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecal

MULTI ACCOUNT
13/4/13
Can somebody elaborate or post a video on how to adjust/bend the clasp? Mine wont click and lock, both blue and grey ones! Gonna sell them away if I cant wear them anyway :(

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: ChriBe

stoyania

15/4/16
Can somebody elaborate or post a video on how to adjust/bend the clasp? Mine wont click and lock, both blue and grey ones! Gonna sell them away if I cant wear them anyway :(

Thanks in advance!

on my Hublot the issue was that the band was slightly thicker. so make sure you press it as much as possible on the portion that gets into the clasp so it is flat with rest of clasp. Otherwise it pushes the clasp up and cannot close it.

The other glaring issue with the blue rep is that it does not have the sunburst dial of the gen.The gray rep has a little of sunburst effect but not as much as the gen.
So these were overhyped and not close to super-reps in my view

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
on my Hublot the issue was that the band was slightly thicker. so make sure you press it as much as possible on the portion that gets into the clasp so it is flat with rest of clasp. Otherwise it pushes the clasp up and cannot close it.

The other glaring issue with the blue rep is that it does not have the sunburst dial of the gen.The gray rep has a little of sunburst effect but not as much as the gen.
So these were overhyped and not close to super-reps in my view

The Black best choice..

Sent from the RWI App

ecal

MULTI ACCOUNT
13/4/13

Thanks in advance!

help :( still cant to get it click and lock. without the strap in, it can click and lock well.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Guys some advice plz if I order 42 mm JJF it’s interchangeable with Gen 42mm Rubber strap , advice plz , I will try to buy Gen rubber

Sent from my iPad using RWI

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
How about this case back??
cdab6bc25c4891239813cb89d9f8fa4e.jpg