• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Dude. That is awesome. Look gen like. Just pm ryan

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Limztf

13/10/12
I was excited too when I saw this. Not an expert at all, but I went to compare the pics from Ryan with the hubblot website pics. The blue dial version seems slightly off but maybe due to the lighting. The grey dial looks gorgeous. The only small difference I noticed is the position of the datewheel. The original is slightly closer to the edge, while the JJF one is further. Any experts can chime in?

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
I was excited too when I saw this. Not an expert at all, but I went to compare the pics from Ryan with the hubblot website pics. The blue dial version seems slightly off but maybe due to the lighting. The grey dial looks gorgeous. The only small difference I noticed is the position of the datewheel. The original is slightly closer to the edge, while the JJF one is further. Any experts can chime in?
Yeah. The date of white dial is further but the rest dial is gorgeous. I will order the black and gray dial.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
The grey dial Looks nice if they fix the datewheel position. This can get a super rep status . Great attempt by the fac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SerafinWatch

4/1/14
Switzerland
I used to have the older version gen. First look is very good. The datefont is quite off as far as I remember. But you can change for a stock ETA datewheel.
Going to have a look at it this evening. The gen is heavily overpriced despite being a really awesome watch if you're into a elegant sport chic look. So a good rep of it is awesome!

Reactions: aJay and JB1001

SerafinWatch

4/1/14
Switzerland
Dont mind the datewheel position, its okay.
Color if the (blue and grey) dials are okay, too as far as you dont have a gen nearby.

To make this a good rep you'll need to:

– Reshape and polish case edges
– Reshape/Round and rebrush bezel
– Change for ETA datewheel
– Go for a gen strap

It will still have minor differences like size of logo and swiss made, but afterward these mods you're good to go.
Its better then the old reps, but not as good as the HBB 6.5 versions.

Like I already said, its an awesome watch. Cheers.

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpg
    Unknown-1.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: JB1001

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
On that picture the Rep look better than the original lol

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Wrong DW , even JJF dumps have Gen in Hand

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Haccf

12/12/16
Important things they got right with the blue:

- the strap's edge is also blue

- the rubber under and along the sides of the casing matches the other blue colour quite well

- the dial seems quite well done. I recently visited the AD to get a sense of the tone and sheen

That is one beautiful watch. Nicely done.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Important things they got right with the blue:

- the strap's edge is also blue

- the rubber under and along the sides of the casing matches the other blue colour quite well

- the dial seems quite well done. I recently visited the AD to get a sense of the tone and sheen

That is one beautiful watch. Nicely done.

Only DW wrong , iwill share side by side

Sent from the RWI App

Marius13

23/9/14
Albania
Can't be off , they're using basically the same movement, the genuine uses a decorated Sellita SW300 which is a clone of the ETA2892-2, and the rep has also a 2892-2 based clone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Marius13

23/9/14
Albania
I used to have the older version gen. First look is very good. The datefont is quite off as far as I remember. But you can change for a stock ETA datewheel.
Going to have a look at it this evening. The gen is heavily overpriced despite being a really awesome watch if you're into a elegant sport chic look. So a good rep of it is awesome!
The same thing that I noticed, wrong datewheel font...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Dont mind the datewheel position, its okay.
Color if the (blue and grey) dials are okay, too as far as you dont have a gen nearby.

To make this a good rep you'll need to:

– Reshape and polish case edges
– Reshape/Round and rebrush bezel
– Change for ETA datewheel
– Go for a gen strap

It will still have minor differences like size of logo and swiss made, but afterward these mods you're good to go.
Its better then the old reps, but not as good as the HBB 6.5 versions.

Like I already said, its an awesome watch. Cheers.

They Have Gen Blue bought since march 2016,

Sent from the RWI App

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I'm sure 100% this just prototype , impossible they have Gen bought by watchbus Guy and this is the DW

Sent from my iPad using RWI