• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

An6

18/3/19
Germany
Hello

I just ordered a JJF 42mm Classic Fusion in blue. One question to the experts. Is it worth to replace the rep strap with a gen strap?

many thanks

trickenicke725

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/18
Pittsburgh
Hello

I just ordered a JJF 42mm Classic Fusion in blue. One question to the experts. Is it worth to replace the rep strap with a gen strap?

many thanks

I haven't noticed any issues with the strap on my JJF 42 that I purchased in March, however, I am not wearing the watch often. I think you should have to see how yours feels then decide if it is worth a few hundred dollars for a gen strap

Reactions: An6

cf-blue

Known Member
21/3/21
Mine, nice but I did not bond with it so it sleeps in my drawer.

4038e381653aedfe9f5b9f2fc377b334.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-T719 utilizzando Tapatalk

nnt33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/15
Has anyone been ordering these from JJF recently? Are they back in business again after the raid?

cf-blue

Known Member
21/3/21
I will have one of this for sale in the upcoming weeks if there's anyone interested. Just PM me for details.

Inviato dal mio SM-T719 utilizzando Tapatalk

Pcz

Looking Around
21/11/21
Hi All,

I'm interested in buying JJF Hublot Classic Fusion black Strap Black dial Titanium case in 42mm, how can I find one?

Anthropoid

Horology Curious
2/12/21
Hi All,

I'm interested in buying JJF Hublot Classic Fusion black Strap Black dial Titanium case in 42mm, how can I find one?

Sadly you won't be able to buy one right now, since lot of TD have different stories about that factory. Some of them say that the factory has holidays and others that It was raided. Currently it is out of stock and none can source it. Only thing we can do is to wait.