• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Is the eta dw the same as the hublot? If so I don't think the dw is too big an issue. Always wise to get a good rep serviced or even switched for Swiss and an eta dw is only a few quid and takes a minute to switch over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
DW wont bother me as I can't see it when its on my wrist.

Haccf

12/12/16
Think we can agree it's a valiant effort at a much-desired rep. Not perfect/suprerep perhaps but, dash it all, it is good to see CFs being repped at all, what? Let's encourage JJF and gang, shall we.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
It is a very good effort. Everything is spot on except the DW but thats a minimal flaw. The font for example on the "4" are different etc....just like on Ryans site where he does a side by side comparison with the gen.

Side by Side

https://www.intime01.co/content/102-news-gen-vs-comparison-jjf-hublot-fusion-42mm

The strap Color on the rep is little darker than gen. and the engraving next to titanium isn't clear in the pic of the rep. What Is the logo next to titanium in the corner. ?

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
Good Effort by JJF if they improve these other minor flaws which ain't difficult to sort it out. If would be definitely a super rep.

Haccf

12/12/16
What is meant by 42? Is it like the orange portion below, Or is it inclusive of the rubber markers on the sides?

80eb82121b9da733269b51109bee314a.jpg

I like portholes, and i cannot lie

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
Any chance they will do the 44mm version?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Bro this is 42mm the next size is 45 mm. 42 is perfect if u even have a a bigger wrist. , the sizes it comes in 33 , 38 , 42 , 45. Later JJF must release on RG models .

Omegafan22

26/2/15
My contributions for the day re the Ti Blue, with the new CF hands and markers.

Based on the look of this gen and the rather reasonable price, seems like this one is going to be a gen purchase for me. That sunburst dial... stunning.

1a6cdc350597748d6e495bd6ff8ec976.jpg

e9a2c8981227fa3af6e1f4db5bf7d1c6.jpg

Never thought I would hear a sentence containing the words "reasonable price" and "Hublot" altogether. It is nice though.

gpsydney

Known Member
27/11/16
Sydney, Australia
Bro this is 42mm the next size is 45 mm. 42 is perfect if u even have a a bigger wrist. , the sizes it comes in 33 , 38 , 42 , 45. Later JJF must release on RG models .

My mistake... I meant 45mm. [emoji12]

I don't have a huge wrist (7"), but it's just personal taste... I have a box full of watches, and anything under 44mm (including a couple of gens) never gets worn. I've tried numerous times (especially my Noob v7 Sub C) but I just can't seem to get into them like I am my bigger watches. There are a bunch of watches I would LOVE to have (AP Diver, PP Nautilus, etc), but I'm just wasting my money if I buy them. I'll probably hang onto what I have for a little while longer, but in the end, they'll all end up on M2M so I can buy more big watches!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Haccf

12/12/16
Never thought I would hear a sentence containing the words "reasonable price" and "Hublot" altogether. It is nice though.

Fair point. "More affordable" than their other models might be more accurate. Price of entry to hublot is basically about as much as this model. Good thing with entry CF is that it is cheaper than entry BB by a fair bit.

Haccf

12/12/16
The strap Color on the rep is little darker than gen. and the engraving next to titanium isn't clear in the pic of the rep. What Is the logo next to titanium in the corner. ?

Also in the spirit of constructive criticism, the blue thread in the strap should be a lighter, brighter blue than the leather itself. The contrast makes it pop :)

Haccf

12/12/16

Also in the spirit of constructive criticism, the blue thread in the strap should be a lighter, brighter blue than the leather itself. The contrast makes it pop :)

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15

Very true mate.

Dan71

Renowned Member
24/4/15
Italy
[QUOTE="The strap Color on the rep is little darker than gen. and the engraving next to titanium isn't clear in the pic of the rep. What Is the logo next to titanium in the corner. ?

[/QUOTE]

Guys maybe put a better strap , but where found it ?

Logo near titanium: maybe titanium logo?

My silly question : the rep is all steel right? but the color/light is different from titanium?

Edit: I read better the rep is titanium ..[emoji848]