• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HUBLOT - BIG BANG UNICO SAPPHIRE - impossible for rep?

mclee

Known Member
30/6/12
Since the all-sapphire Richard Milles have been released alot these days with gen-like looking movements, there may be a posibility for repping HUBLOT - BIG BANG UNICO SAPPHIRE.
http://www.ablogtowatch.com/hublot-big-bang-unico-sapphire-watch/
0UjZFcI.jpg

The some of the watchbus members are considering to rep it. You can check it out below:
http://watchbus.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3250&extra=page=1

applez

Known Member
5/8/14
Florida
It looks like plastic to me. They need to put some color in it. And the white strap is a bit feminine for most men.

ahungslos

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
8/4/16
I would really like to see this watch as a rep, with some effort it should be possible for the factories to replicate it.

fccs

Known Member
28/8/11
They can't even replicate a big bang a few threads down for the past year that EVERYONE has been asking for and you want them to rep something hard?

ahungslos

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
8/4/16
Well, I just said it should be possible, but the factories just do what they do...

AntonioG

Known Member
23/1/16
No watch is "impossible to rep"....because a watch is just a machine. Some years ago, people believed that titanium and ceramic watches are impossible to rep... This only depends on the good will of the rep makers.

youngn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/12
just out of curiosity, what must you say to your friends, family & colleagues to own such a watch? I mean i bet you that is a 6 figure watch, you must also have the car, the home and the lifestyle to match for it to even seem passable.

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
It looks pretty nice, I mean still some big flaws regarding the skeleton dial and datewheel but the are on a good way :) I sent a pic with the flaws marked to ryan a few months ago to inform the factory, maybe they make an updated version in the future :) on the richard mille they realised a skeleton datedisc so this would bring the unico models to a new level :) and especially the date @ 3 o'clock would be a nice fix :)

Reactions: vcappp

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Are the Big Bang from from OXF good? I have never been a fan of Hublot but honestly they are growing on me, particular the transparent case ones...