• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What hublot are you wearing today?!

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
From TD? Never seen this one before

No, purchased a couple of years ago from another source. Face side the watch is amzing compared to gen, back side not so much (clear caseback, dg2813 movement but who cares!). I had the RG version and sold it here on the m2m forum (not much interest back them from buyers). It was one of the best spent >200$ for a rep.

Last edited:

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
No, purchased a couple of years ago from another source. Face side the watch is amzing compared to gen, back side not so much (clear caseback, dg2813 movement but who cares!). I had the RG version and sold it here on the m2m forum (not much interest back them from buyers). It was one of the best spent >200$ for a rep.

Love the look of it, can't seem to find the gen online, do you happen to know the name?

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Dam, the RG-black looks slick! I'd pick that up in a heart beat. Guess I'm going dh diving tonight. Any chance you remember the seller? :p

I just had a look on my app and have no msg to seller nor I can find track of purchase. Pity cause I’d like to buy one more as well :/

Last edited:

b2ke

Horology Curious
5/11/18
In the middle of studying for finals

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

c275f0859fd8bde6f8c97f96ff11291f.jpg

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Damn, wish it was a rep because I'd buy one today. Enjoy, looks really nice and unique!!

It may be repped one day and honestly for the Hublot unico the rep is the way to go personally if you’re just after the looks. The gen, especially a brand new one, isn’t worth the asking price compared with a used AP IMHO. I like the material used on this one and of course the unico movement but if given the choice again I would not bought this one, at least not brand new lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ZoomBoy