• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What hublot are you wearing today?!

carbonpro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/15
1ed2d51e2d92ae082d90d1f92e3b2420.jpg

Envoyé de mon Passport en utilisant Tapatalk

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
No the problem is not the length of the strap, because i don't wear this beauty too tight. It might be the flexibility of the strap... Apart from the crappy clasp, to which I did everything I could to make it sit flat, bending etc. But I don't mind anymore :)
There is a post from an owner that had same issue as yourself, says he resolved it by bending and holding strap in approx shape of his wrist then heating it with a hairdryer and allowing strap to cool down and using a Dremel to gently round off the pressure points on the buckle...

Fritz99

Horology Curious
31/12/15
Hello everyone,
This is my first rep from Ryan, big bang RG cf dial with brezel and clasp screws upgrade
hb.jpg

hb2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very nice watch indeed ! Where did you get the screws from (especially the golden on the clasp) ?

Fritz99

Horology Curious
31/12/15
Hello everyone,
This is my first rep from Ryan, big bang RG cf dial with brezel and clasp screws upgrade
hb.jpg

hb2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very nice watch indeed ! Where did you get the screws from (especially the golden on the clasp) ?

It would be highly appreciated if you could share it with us :)

boss4420

4/1/15
If you want one like this i can help you

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

MsCrw

6/9/15
Seeing some of your wrists here makes me think the BB ~44.5mm might fit my skinny wrists (7.2"),
the AP JF 15400 fits a biiit on the big side @41mm, can anyone here share some more info on the fit of the BBs?

Would be highly appreciated :)