• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What hublot are you wearing today?!

apfabio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/14
Hi guys,

Bought my first Hublot from puretime. I must abit it's a thing of beauty, abit on the chunky side but il get used to it!! Also its not very comfortable to wear, the clasp digs into my wrist. IS this normal? Anywsywould like hear what everyone thinks.

P.s how do I post a pic of the watch?
Regards

I confirm, it's not comfortable to wear, depends of the wrist size...

you can search on the rubric ''how to post pictures or images'' great tutorials!

Regards

apfabio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/14
Dont know which one wear today

b5defce7a7b0c74f0df5d4d7b6c65d19.jpg

I like the black Tourbillon one!! Very nice collection.

Marius13

23/9/14
Albania
Or just a bigger strap. OUCH!
No the problem is not the length of the strap, because i don't wear this beauty too tight. It might be the flexibility of the strap... Apart from the crappy clasp, to which I did everything I could to make it sit flat, bending etc. But I don't mind anymore :)

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Yea I hear ya. Had the same issue with v1 thought it might have been squared away by now. It's a badge of honor. Enjoy!

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
af493bb420cc691c5e743174df46b7a0.jpg

Big Bang Steek V6.This watch looks 100% gen in my opinion.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Have you tried loosening the strap one notch? I did with mine and it sits quite nicely. At first it will feel too loose, but you will get used to it.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
No the problem is not the length of the strap, because i don't wear this beauty too tight. It might be the flexibility of the strap... Apart from the crappy clasp, to which I did everything I could to make it sit flat, bending etc. But I don't mind anymore :)

Try loosening the strap one notch. It will not engrave your wrist!

renoz

25/5/12
This is what still refraining me to buy an Hublot yet....
How the hell this is not fixed yet!!!
FATCTORIIIIIIIIIES!! WAKE UP!!!

I wear mine everyday from the day that I received it, this photo is proof of how much I love my Hublot ...

owMtUiL.jpg