• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What hublot are you wearing today?!

Marius13

23/9/14
Albania
bcc81f4027ada9c4e3cddd7776b484ba.jpg

Double

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
The right one is gen , and it's lovely, well both are lovely because V6.5 Big Bangs are almost perfect. Congrats mate

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Funny how I always find HBBS extremely uncomfortable yet cannot refuse to buy one every now and then. I already had 8 of these, always ended up selling them but now that I browse this thread I fee the urge to get another one. Crazy.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Funny how I always find HBBS extremely uncomfortable yet cannot refuse to buy one every now and then. I already had 8 of these, always ended up selling them but now that I browse this thread I feel the urge to get another one. Crazy.

I feel you buddy, it happens to me as well. But then I remembered the quote "Beauty is pain". Oh well I guess we'll have to live with it lol

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
Same feeling here - pretty uncomfortable, but love the look. Already own four Big Bangs - Stainless Steel, Black Magic, Bode Bang and Ice Bang.

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
The clasp digs into the wrist and it is always either a bit too loose with stupid overhang of the strap on the outside of the wrist or it is so tight I cannot move my wrist.