• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Possible Hublot King Power F1 "V6" version?

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
The Hublot King Power reps has been shadowed for a long while by the improved Hublot Big Bang V6s versions in the rep world,
is it possible accurate that Hublot King Power F1 replicas may be taking a stand soon?

The new Hublot King Power F1 Austin was released earlier today.
I noticed in the video it had the same HUB 4100 movements that the HBB EVOs have.

So is it's very possible we could be seeing NEW and accurate Hublot King Power "V6" versions soon?

What are some challenges the H-factory may be facing making a "V6" replica of the F1 King Power?

These were just some questions going through my mind while watching the video...

P.S. and it just shows how accurate the V6 movements are to the gen, they are nearly indistinguishable!
It's also a pity they are not using a UNICO movements for this limited edition watch...

416790_10151260832071535_1380438743_n.jpg

dlt5ae.jpg

rh78fk.jpg

10igs5v.jpg

34y79yv.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQVFy3VuXtM&feature=g-all-u"]KING POWER F1â„¢ AUSTIN | HUBLOT - YouTube[/ame]

PeteM

Renowned Member
23/10/09
I cant see the makers making the effort needed to produce these... there are so many more variations in detail than say the BBs... and if you get just one of them wrong it stands out too much... The dial alone would be taking their production methods beyond what it is at the moment... I am talking in terms of getting the accuracy right to the same sort of level as the current fayre.. Plus the Tag maker would be starting from scratch given they dont do any 48s...

And if they did we would be talking about a price beyond say the Ultimate AP ROOs and similar to the BBKs when they first arrived..

However if they did get it right I would be up for one...

njeffrey3108

16/6/10
I do really hope that the maker can make even more accurate king power.. It would be awesome if they do.

PeteM

Renowned Member
23/10/09
I do really hope that the maker can make even more accurate king power.. It would be awesome if they do.

Most will never be right because of the 1/8 secs .... if you take the AB for example a great rep but without the 1/8 secs hand its an obvious rep... regardless of how accurate it looks.. :((

And nigh on all KP reps are the 1/8 secs models

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
Most will never be right because of the 1/8 secs .... if you take the AB for example a great rep but without the 1/8 secs hand its an obvious rep... regardless of how accurate it looks.. :((

And nigh on all KP reps are the 1/8 secs models

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe the Austin F1 king power and other versions of the F1 do not have the foudroyante. This watch has the same movement and chronograph as HBB Evos

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Angus has told me that one of the factories (I presume V6) is working on a new F1 model. It could easily be this one.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe the Austin F1 king power and other versions of the F1 do not have the foudroyante. This watch has the same movement and chronograph as HBB Evos

I think you are right the F1 has no foudroyante function.

ALE

njeffrey3108

16/6/10

Yes indeed. As far as I know, the regular F1 King Power edition does not have the foudroyante feature. It has exactly the same feature as HBB. Aside from that, for the King Power with carbon fibre case (such as Ayrton Senna) it has some kind of split seconds feature which makes it even more complicated.

Angus has told me that one of the factories (I presume V6) is working on a new F1 model. It could easily be this one.

Good news! Hopefully King Power is on V6! :lol:
or maybe they are just working on the new edition (not V6) of the F1 King Power? I hope not.. :cry:

adamweby

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/8/12
CONUS
I am going to the Austin race next month. I wish they had a rep out i could rock there. looks like i will have to wear my hbb senna

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
H-factory surprise us with a new F1 KP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want a V6 version of KP!!!

PeteM

Renowned Member
23/10/09
Spoke to Angus about the update on the V6 version... he hasnt heard anything as of thsi weekend..

K did say he was involved in the initial QC of the prototype etc about a year ago so it is something that is going on..but I think the liklihood is going to be around crimbo or CNY if at all...

The comment on the H maker version if true makes a ring of truth about a rumour i heard a while back from a source ...that another maker was doing a new batch of KPs but was having difficulty sourcing the 4100s (or arther ones they were happy with)... but I think the H will be keen to do so for all thier HBBs as they are looking to bring out more models shortly to go up against the TAG makers HBBs...

If they do i wouldnt be surprised to see an influx of new models from H maker with improvements to existing models and more recent SIHH models.. :) ;)

But hey.... its all bolox until they are here !! ;)

malfa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
17/8/09
Conus
cant see why factories would rep an f1 when there will be no more new models coming out from hublot

Highroler

Looking Around
11/8/12
When I asked my dealer if the new Hublot King Power F1 Austin was going to be built by one of the replica factories this evening he responded with, "The HBB V6 factory is working on this one. The maker has already bought a genuine watch to replicate"

Pretty cool!

View attachment 12203