• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Bang Unico Titanium by ZF just showed up

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Certified
4/3/21
Europa

RTC8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/19
It looks pretty good, it´s not 18mm thick. Hopefully they release a few more strap options and a 42mm version, this rep has potential. Price is on the higher end I guess but what can you do about it, reps keep getting more expensive.

Reactions: Nono92

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
The date was what prevented me from being the other versions, they fixed that. If the crystal ones drops am in

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
I’m not usually a fan of hublot but this looks really good. Subbed and hoping someone who orders it can drop a review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
Is there anyone on this forum who knows Hublots? I'm very tempted to order this but I would love someone more experience to take a look at it.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Front jewels are not showing in movement. Color on blue one is off.

Reactions: andy_fin

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Is there anyone on this forum who knows Hublots? I'm very tempted to order this but I would love someone more experience to take a look at it.

I had one, the Ice Bang II. The watch was really, really nice but the strap and clasp where are real catastrophe. The fit was terrible, the clasp sharp and uncomfortable. But the fit and also the claps problem (though not so bad) are also a problem of the Gen. But nevertheless i will give this new model a try if the first reviews here are good.

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
So it would seem this is a good first attempt, but probably quite off from gen. Especially if you count the price into the mix. I get a feeling ZF makes mistakes on purpose.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
So it would seem this is a good first attempt, but probably quite off from gen. Especially if you count the price into the mix. I get a feeling ZF makes mistakes on purpose.

The price is certainly ambitious, but unfortunately the overall prices for good reps have increased noticeably since the raids. After all, ZF has implemented a completely new project here and rebuilt a movement that has never been rebuilt properly before. That's why I can understand the price to some extent. Especially when you compare it with the sometimes absurd prices that are being called for Rolex replicas today.

Reactions: andy_fin

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
42472dc7c11ab71cce6db6f84eaa74eb.jpg

Gen

666b9631b82a99967d0777331950a2b2.jpg

ZF

Reactions: Hasselbaink

kami2112

Watchlover and Collector from Germany
30/7/12
Germany
Yes and hopefully a Real titanium Case in V2/3
..but we can see a huge improovement to the already known unico reps..
The Datewheel is the Gamechanger..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

kami2112

30/7/12
Germany
I am confused: Trustytime declares the case as steel! Puretime says real Titanium..
If it’s titanium - i am in and will order..
Gonna ask Li (j-time) as he‘s my TD and i trust him and his information

Last edited:

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
I am confused: Trustytime declares the case as steel! Puretime says real Titanium..

As im interested too, had a chat with Puretime being in close rel. with ZF and he reconfirmed its solid titatnium, this version is however a bit basic.
Zf will upgrade most likely and very soon, just remember to the 035-02 where another version followed within a very short amoint of time.
Tempting but will see..

Richidh

Known Member
8/7/16
Den Haag, Netherlands

Indeed i saw this too. I hope its real titanium :D

kami2112

30/7/12
Germany
As im interested too, had a chat with Puretime being in close rel. with ZF and he reconfirmed its solid titatnium, this version is however a bit basic.
Zf will upgrade most likely and very soon, just remember to the 035-02 where another version followed within a very short amoint of time.
Tempting but will see..

You re more than right!
V2 V3 will come…

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
The problem I noticed they don’t usually go for a V2 or V3 with most of the exotic models, that usually applies to Rolex, and some RM and AP or something else.

By the way does this have the same movement that Hublot Ferrari has in it?