• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SF (Singaporean Factory) - Hublot Classic Fusion Black Magic

zenmaster

Known Member
21/8/09
2 weeks ago I brought a 42mm one for a client of mine and the truth is that it is perfectly finished. The engravings on the lid are perfect, the polishing is excellent. I have never seen this finish on replicas. It cannot be seen in the photos I send, it had bad light and I did not have time to take good photos
6096f333f893018209ce1c03ea43aa84.jpg

Sent from my 2106118C using Tapatalk

wow, this piece is amazing.

i'm also in mainland China. may i know how and where to acquire this piece?

thanks in advance.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Loving that carbon dial - what a beauty

Wife has a gen in 38, would be nice to do a review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBangDreamer07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/22
Also quality of the Hublot box is perfect, nothing to do with the usual boxes

Sent from my 2106118C using Tapatalk

is this watch from GSF? is SF and GSF different factories? Where can I find info about this watch?
Please share :(

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Curious to see if anything ever came of this. Was anyone able to get their hands on one of these?

centrum

27/7/14
I know nothing about Hublot reps, but finishing looks great on this watch. The first and only rep from SF is a 47mm Pam Luminor. I wonder what kind of quality they are going for.

Wonder if their other watches have the same level of finishing.

Reactions: jamesdean0401

centrum

27/7/14
I know nothing about Hublot reps, but finishing looks great on this watch. The first and only rep from SF is a 47mm Pam Luminor. I wonder what kind of quality they are going for.

Wonder if their other watches have the same level of finishing.

"The first and only rep 'that I remember' from SF"

I guess you can't edit your comments.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Interested, anyone picked these up?

As said can’t see them listed on a few of the TDs:(

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
From what I understand, "原單" is more like a added descriptive marketing word. Rather than a "factory" factory. And yeah, they mostly target at models with ETA based platform. Also the spinoff from it, Sellita, Powermatic, so forth and so on. Therefore filling the biggest blank/flaw or replicas. Crowned the name "Original Factory". It's just replicas with better finishing and genuine movements.
PM’d for a fountain of information :)

cartierjoe

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/7/22
No matter how good it looks it still uses a sticker "H" on the movement. So if you are a buyer of this model and not sure if its gen or rep take a look at the back and see the H logo, if its sticker rather than engraved then its a rep like this.

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Actually they managed on every detail about the watch. Specially the rotor with small hublot engraved, i have been looking for those to complete my franken on old series Hublo CF from 2000 to 2006 model. I got gen black dial 45mm. I hope they are legit TD, that will fulfill my dream. Thank you!

cartierjoe

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/7/22
Actually they managed on every detail about the watch. Specially the rotor with small hublot engraved, i have been looking for those to complete my franken on old series Hublo CF from 2000 to 2006 model. I got gen black dial 45mm. I hope they are legit TD, that will fulfill my dream. Thank you!
Have you ordered?
Not sure if any TD can source it.

cartierjoe

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/7/22
A TD here told me that this Singaporean factory is also GSF factory.

stuxnet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/21
Hello guys,

Do any of you have an idea of why the Classic Fusion 42mm Real Black Ceramic from GSF is listed on Jtime for $778 whereas Puretime for example has it listed at $558 ? Why such a difference ?

On the description of the movement they are both described as "Swiss sellita sw300 automatic movement, 28800 VPH" for Puretime and "Swiss Made SW300 automatic movement at 28800 VPH with Hublot engravings (Same base movement as Genuine)" for Jtime. Wether they are actuall real Swiss SW300 or Asian clone, I don't get the price difference for a watch that apparently looks to have the same movement inside.

Jtime: Classic Fusion 42mm Real Ceramic 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial on Gray Gummy Strap SW300
Puretime: Classic Fusion 42mm Real Black Ceramic GSF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial on Blue Gummy Strap SW300

Thanks in advance for your insight.

cartierjoe

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/7/22
Yeah sometimes dealers sell same watches with different price.
Maybe Jtime's one includes the box set? hence the difference..

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
It's seems to be two different maker's or models. The rotors are different on the pic's. PT models have different rotors to the JT. PT more gen like.

cartierjoe

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/7/22
I think Hublot made 2 variations of the rotor, so both should be correct...
It's seems to be two different maker's or models. The rotors are different on the pic's. PT models have different rotors to the JT. PT more gen l

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Just digging this up again to see if there is any update on the offerings or link to this from "original factory" assuming its the same factory we're talking about here as there is also a reference to SF ?
These guys ( original factory ) also make the best Breitling Endurance Pro so their workmanship is 1st class.