SF (Singaporean Factory) - Hublot Classic Fusion Black Magic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF (Singaporean Factory) - Hublot Classic Fusion Black Magic

Made by the same factory that produce Maurice LaCroix, Tissot and Christopher Wards as well. It's pretty rare to see a factory making this specific niche of brands. Also the dedication they have, it's not like they are making it in shitter level.

But why don't they put this kind of dedication on other popular brands and models? Probably the same reason they develop this niche of theirs I guess, less competition? Or maybe repackage and sell as gen spec? The Tissot PRX they have got all the papers, packaging and all that. I don't know, maybe both.

Anyway, I think it's nice to have more mid tier brands repped. Especially in times like this, factories got closed. All the new release and on sale models are stereotypical stuff. Rolex this, AP that. Lucrative? To dealer, yes. But so fucking boring.

I'm not that familiar with Hublot, maybe you can leave you thoughts on this model they made. Or simply what you think about this factory and how they run it.

Last edited by acidrain33; 27-10-21, 02:12.

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! The finishing is top notch. First time I hear of this factory. How can someone order one? Thanks bro

Comment

There is a Chinese factory that goes by the name “Original Factory”, not all TDs can get them. However, from what I’ve seen, they’re also making the same watch brands you’ve mentioned, also a wide selection of Tag Heuers. Perhaps this is the same factory marketed in a different market or so? Nevertheless, absolutely gorgeous finishing, planning on getting the pictured Classic Fusion soon.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by efk95 View Post
        There is a Chinese factory that goes by the name “Original Factory”, not all TDs can get them. However, from what I’ve seen, they’re also making the same watch brands you’ve mentioned, also a wide selection of Tag Heuers. Perhaps this is the same factory marketed in a different market or so? Nevertheless, absolutely gorgeous finishing, planning on getting the pictured Classic Fusion soon.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
        From what I understand, "原單" is more like a added descriptive marketing word. Rather than a "factory" factory. And yeah, they mostly target at models with ETA based platform. Also the spinoff from it, Sellita, Powermatic, so forth and so on. Therefore filling the biggest blank/flaw or replicas. Crowned the name "Original Factory". It's just replicas with better finishing and genuine movements.

Comment

Hi, which Trusted Dealer is selling this SF version of the classic fusion black magic? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by juanjo1000 View Post
            Hi, which Trusted Dealer is selling this SF version of the classic fusion black magic? thanks

Don't know, this is from my local dealer's news. I live in Mainland, China.

Comment

If anyone knows where to get this, let me know!

Comment

Take my money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AMF Sounds like this should be right down your line guys.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                  ************************************************** *************
                  hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                  When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                    AMF Sounds like this should be right down your line guys.
                    Hi there, you or your mate looks like know a thing or two about Hublots.

Can't stop scratching my head that this model having two different rotors.

One with skeletonized Hublot symbol. And the other one doesn't.

Talked to the dealer before, and he said it was normal. Even offer service to install either one for you.

I'm not very familiar with Hublot in the first place. Not to mention now, I'm even more confused.

I know they come in loads of sizes. But random rotors? I'm not quite buying it.

Comment

Wow subbed... maybe AMF will offer opinion

Comment

A lot of dealers sell these "lower priced in gen" reps as GEN on Instagram and other places. Especially the tissot PRX and ML aikon. Be careful out there

Comment

Woaw that’s something. How haven’t found this earlier ? I want one

Comment

Originally posted by Peguine View Post
                            A lot of dealers sell these "lower priced in gen" reps as GEN on Instagram and other places. Especially the tissot PRX and ML aikon. Be careful out there
                            Yes! But for what I observe now., the auto ver. has a minor flaw, lume being green not blue.

As for ML Aikons, I can't really tell. They are like Bremont reps out there. Hard to find any gen to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by ericb196 View Post
                              Woaw that’s something. How haven’t found this earlier ? I want one
                              This is from my local dealer. I always wonder why wouldn't they sell more to foreign countries.

I thought many of you will sure know about this "original factory" concept.

But I guess they are really selling this as gens. Therefore not so many news.

Comment

Working...
                              X