• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Diver 4000 review and question

Luka Stojanovic

Horology Curious
11/11/20
I was looking for this watch for quite some time but none of td had it.I found some lokal dealer in my country and order it.The watch arrived and it is very well built and beautiful.However I don't know which version it is.It weights 229 g and has quick-release strap buttons .I thought it was v6 but the inner bezel crown is not screw in .After you pull the cage of the crown it just rotates and adjusts the inner bezel.It works fine but I would like to know which version this model is if someone knows or had experience with it.Here are some pics:

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I don’t know the factory name however I have seen non TD advertising it. It’s nowhere near the quality of the HBBV6 version of the same watch. Hope you haven’t overpaid for it since I know the price was lower vs the best version. Here you can see the screenshot of the non TD advertisment :

I have the carbon case version from HBBV6 and it is an amazing rep. I think they are no longer made but you can always try your luck by posting a WTB or to keep your eyes open in the m2m section.

Reactions: Luka Stojanovic

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
It maybe is a V6 factory but not sure, this is a super replica I think and is a rare piece in both gen and rep

Reactions: Luka Stojanovic