• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot big bang missing bezel screws

Deals789

Horology Curious
15/1/13
Hi everyone
My Hublot v6 ceramic SS V6F has missing bezel screws. Since V6F is shut I am unable to procure them from any TD. I have asked PT, Trusty and Toro. Would anyone here be able to suggest which alternate screws I can use and where I can buy them
Such a beautiful watch is just laying in my drawer for several months and its a pity I cant wear it. Thanks in advance

Alficious

Horology Curious
23/9/21
I had the same problem with my V6 Big Bang stainless steel. I bought the watch from Marvellousreplica (I don't know if he is still a trusted dealer?). He sent me the missing screws, but that was 7 years ago... Screws come in two different lengths, so check your length. I suggest you buy the screwdriver for Hublot screws so you will be able to check the length and screw in the new ones if you will be able to get them.

This is his e-mail: [email protected]

stockwatch

18/10/15
did you try EBAY? I have gotten hublot screw from there before and it fits well. take the screw out and measure it before ordering it