Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

My first hont order - eu payment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first hont order - eu payment

Hi All!
    Just want to keep you guys informed. I made my first order with hont today.
    i choose the european payment option - and since i live in europe - this works very well.

I actually bought a watch and some shoes - waiting for the QC pictures

Have a nice day everyone.

just an update. Wu recieved my money - next up QC pictures

Comment

@ro9 any updates?

Comment

Hi!
        Yes - sorry for not updating.

Money transfer went very well - wu had the money the day after - on his bank eu bank account.

I am a bit indecisive - so Wu had to find some other shoes and see if he could locate an additional bracelet for me.

as of now i have recieved the first couple of QC pictures - but need some more - before i approve the watch.

the shoes i don't think i need QC pictures for

br Ro9

Comment

Nice. Thanks for the update! Hope you get everything soon

Comment

Keep us updated

Comment

Hello and good evening
              I recieved tracking information today. I expect The watch BB gmt to arrive tuesday, The shoes are not sent with DHL på normal postage - so it might take a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

As of today - i am the owner of this BB-GMT

All in all - great experience and fast replies.

The watch is actually bought - so that i can compare it with my BB-58 - to decide on which one to buy i gen.

Comment

What is this EU payment. Is it just a bank transfer to a european account? I'm interested in buying an AP and not wait four or six weeks for it. It seems Hont is in Russia so it would be here faster.
                  Gen: Breitling Steelfish Blue · Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black · Breitling B-2 Black · IWC Aquatimer Titanium · IWC Top Gun 3799
                  Franken: AP ROO Panda 42mm · AP ROO White Themes · Rolex 6263 Gold Wrapped 'Paul Newman' · Rolex 6263 'Big Red' Silver · Rolex 6263 'Sultan Of Oman' Black
                  Reps/Modded: AP RGRC · AP RC · AP Volcano · AP Diver · AP Bumblebee · AP Safari · AP 15400 RG Black · AP 15400 SS Blue · Rolex Daytona Ceramic Grey · Rolex Daytona Ceramic White · Breguet 7057 RG

Comment

Hont is in China as most of the rest. Just The domain .

Eu bank transfer with Iban was just easy instead of card.

From it was posted to DHL til arival in Denmark was 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Ok mate thanks for the info I will probably will placing my order today if its gonna arrive in 3 days after the seller posting it!
                      Last edited by flofas; 25-06-19, 19:18.
                      Gen: Breitling Steelfish Blue · Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black · Breitling B-2 Black · IWC Aquatimer Titanium · IWC Top Gun 3799
                      Franken: AP ROO Panda 42mm · AP ROO White Themes · Rolex 6263 Gold Wrapped 'Paul Newman' · Rolex 6263 'Big Red' Silver · Rolex 6263 'Sultan Of Oman' Black
                      Reps/Modded: AP RGRC · AP RC · AP Volcano · AP Diver · AP Bumblebee · AP Safari · AP 15400 RG Black · AP 15400 SS Blue · Rolex Daytona Ceramic Grey · Rolex Daytona Ceramic White · Breguet 7057 RG

Comment

I'm also interested on that Eu bank transfer and also from the EU. I want to do my first order, and also will keep you posted

Comment

First email I sent, hont replied very quickly (same day), but replied over his email, twice, with no answer...
                          Last edited by velleda; 26-06-19, 23:39.

Comment

Working...
                          X