• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Read Hontwatch

steviewonder

Looking Around
29/9/15
Hont can be reached by mail [email protected]. I just placed an order and will let you know in due time how payment and delivery went. Of course I will also let you know what I think of the products

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
Dear Hont,
This Cartier Caliber Diver is for sale on your site:
http://www.hontwatch.ru/car0307a-calibre-de-cartier-diver-rgru-black-p-7362.html

It says its got an ETA movement but the date wheel is reversed in the pictures , as the miyota movements. Can you please update and change for the correct pictures? Aren't these supposed to be the actual pictures of the watch you have for sale? the ETA should have the date wheel in correct order. this one goes down if turning clockwise!

thank you.

Flank45

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/15
I didn't see the U-Boat Chimera in SS on your website. Only the two tone one. Can you get the SS one and if so what is the RWI discount price?

avaheli

Horology Curious
18/2/16
I emailed a few days ago, I normally wouldn't be posting but too many posts say HONTWATCH replies super fast. Is there a better way to inquire about inventory than your email? I'll try the whatsapp...

ParaaS

Looking Around
24/7/18
I have noticed that the website hontwatch.ru is inactive since 1 month ago

crazylogan

Looking Around
4/12/19
recieved my watch .very quick postage .
what apps contact is very fast .
watch is great .

Mang0

10/1/20
Canada
Just a heads up, two of the cards I used on your website triggered a fraud event and the cards had to be cancelled and re-issued.

Reactions: Bayron 007

Cactus30

3/1/21
I want to buy a watch but no one is replying my messages. I have contacted him on gmail and whatsapp. Are there any festivals in his country?

garaged

Known Member
17/4/17
Has anyone been able to get a reply from hont on WhatsApp or email?

We were discussing methods to get a refund of 418usd (after waiting 2+ months for a watch he didn't get) until Tuesday and then radio silence with no replies. Starting to worry now.

MerryAndMilk

Horology Curious
18/12/23
The website is down at the moment, you can reach him through WhatsApp, last I spoke to him was the last week of December 2023.

Reactions: UFAnders