• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Read Hontwatch

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
ABOUT HONTWATCH

( WhatsApp +86 13113307655 )

1 Placing an order?
If you find the watch you want,you can place the order directly from our only website: www.hontwatch.ru.
If not,you can also send pictures to our unique email: [email protected]. ( WhatsApp +86 13113307655 ) we will reply you as soon as possible.
We will let you know quickly if the watch were in stock and what the price is ,so you can place the order through email.

2 Payment.
We accept credit card payment which can be paid directly from our website.
we also accept Western Union/ MoneyGram/ Bank Transfer/Paypal payment
(note: we accept Paypal payment under certain conditions. Due to some unreliable customers who didn't know the rules of customer complaints well, some of our Paypal account were suspended even locked.)

3 Shipping.
Mostly we send the items by EMS and DHL express.We use Flat Rate Service where is remote.
We can also ship the items as our customers demand.
With 10 years of experience in replica watches delivery,
we know how to use safe and fast delivery to different countries, so that out customers can receive the parcel in time.
If the parcel were detained by customs or lost , we will arrange re-delivery or refund.

4 Quality Control (QC)

If you want us to send you the pictures of the watch before shipped,please let us know.
Once confirmed, we will make the delivery within 72 hours.
It takes 2-3 days to order from factory and quality control.It will take more time under some special conditions.
Quality control can assure our customer receive high quality watches,so we can conclude the satisfactory transaction.

5.Even all of our watches have been under quality control,we can’t guarantee that there won’t be no problems during using.
If so,you can contact and send the watch to us.We will help you fix the problem.All of our customers can enjoy free warranty for 2 years.
If the watch were damaged and need to be replaced parts,then it will cost you some money.(such as broken watch surface).

6.Hontwatch has been selling watches for about 10 years and gain a good reputation which can be learned form watch forum.We have a wealth of experience in finding and delivering goods, and abundant factory resources, as well as the fastest way to get the latest information to help our agents to undertake more orders.

7.Recently some people pretend to do business in the name of HONTWATCH.In order to avoid being taken in and unnecessary losses,please recognize our only website www.hontwatch.ru and only email [email protected] ( WhatsApp +86 13113307655 )
If there is any change, we will inform you here.If any questions,please email us directly.

Happy New Year to all members!
HONT January 25, 2016 Monday

Last edited:
Reactions: Swatch and haze3715

CincyBengalMan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/09
Hont,

Do you plan on putting prices on the website? How about actual model numbers on the Breitling section?

eyeglaskid

Horology Curious
13/1/09
Hi People I recently placed a order with HONt for a Franck Muller Casablanca Chrono and A HUBOLT ultimate full ceramic and he quoted the best prices. I will tell you all how the transaction went.

All the Best SAM

Reactions: Bedo

pophott

3/3/09
To buy from Hont I see he doesn't post prices. Am I missing something?
I tried to search the answer first before asking.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
damn Hont, you've got everything everyone could ever want!!

Any watch you want... same day shipping.. no customs risks... no dropshipping AND quality control? wow good info. These are the kinds of posts that i like to see. makes me want to order something right now.. if you took paypal then i would be sending you an email ;) As soon as you get paypal set up, then we'll do some business for sure!

dizz

dellhd101

7/3/09
Dizzy said:

Any watch you want... same day shipping.. no customs risks... no dropshipping AND quality control? wow good info. These are the kinds of posts that i like to see. makes me want to order something right now.. if you took paypal then i would be sending you an email ;) As soon as you get paypal set up, then we'll do some business for sure!

dizz

dizzy i got an email from paypal a couple of weeks ago. they now have a new program where you can send someone money from your paypal account even if that person does not have a paypal account. paypal generates a one time visa or mc (don't remember which) card number to pay the purchase with.

from what i understand this is so people can use paypal anywhere, even merchants who don't accept it. so i would think hont and any other seller who takes mc/visa (again i'm not sure which paypal converts your payment to), will be paid instantly just like it was your personal credit card. as far as the payee is concerned it is the buyer's actual credit card number.

paypal said another good thing about this would be you wouldn't be exposing your paypal account or regular credit card in anyway to anything. they even have an icon you can put on your browser to do an instant payment.

i have not used it yet but it sounds like paypal is doing something helpful for a change. [smilie=alien.gif]

have any members tried it out?

dellhd101

7/3/09
hello hont,

tried your website a few minutes ago and it's not working at present.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
dellhd101 said:
Dizzy said:

dizz

dizzy i got an email from paypal a couple of weeks ago. they now have a new program where you can send someone money from your paypal account even if that person does not have a paypal account. paypal generates a one time visa or mc (don't remember which) card number to pay the purchase with.

from what i understand this is so people can use paypal anywhere, even merchants who don't accept it. so i would think hont and any other seller who takes mc/visa (again i'm not sure which paypal converts your payment to), will be paid instantly just like it was your personal credit card. as far as the payee is concerned it is the buyer's actual credit card number.

paypal said another good thing about this would be you wouldn't be exposing your paypal account or regular credit card in anyway to anything. they even have an icon you can put on your browser to do an instant payment.

i have not used it yet but it sounds like paypal is doing something helpful for a change. [smilie=alien.gif]

have any members tried it out?

I haven't tried the WU thing, so wondering if you've tried this out. Thanks :D

RobertY

Looking Around
6/3/09
Hi, Hont please check your mail. I ve sent you WU payment for the watch yesterday, and got no answer yet. :cry:

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
i dont think hes around... ive sent him a few emails and he hasnt been back to me

wat$$

sta_chiu

29/6/09
I just had emailed with him, he is there, try sending another email if he hasn't get back to u in a day