• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Offer Wholesale Price !!!

Oscarq

Horology Curious
29/10/15
I Hont nice watches in your website, I hope to do good deals with you
I´m newbie in RWI, Could I apply to this offer?

Thanks and Regards

XAD

Renowned Member
15/8/16
Want to report a positive experience with Hont using the wholesale option.

On Nov 01 initiated order of a ladies Patek Nautilus.
Had some annoyance with WU online's fraud department phoning me at home (late) and quizzing me on transaction - but thats a WU online issue unrelated to seller.
On 5th received notice of in-stock and QC.
Approved QC and requested ship on 06th.
Received tracking# while item was already in transit on the 12th.
Watch was received on the 14th and is in great shape.

Packaging was good, plastic film wrapped, then rolled in bubble-wrap, then boxed.

Know that communication when choosing the wholesale option is brief and email frequency and detail is less than I am accustomed to from other sellers, but the price was right and the product was perfect.

A+ seller - would recommend.

ccotton619

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/16
Everyone asking questions on here just email the man and you should get an answer.

xxferdyxx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/17
I have some amazing news for all the members here at RWI and RG. HontWatch will now offer wholesale prices for members. These prices will be cheaper, but it comes with some disclaimers...Please read below.

1. Go to my website and send me a link of the watch you want. If I do not have it on website, I can get it if other dealer can get. Feel free to email me pictures or links from other dealer.

2. PM me or email [email protected]. Email is fastest. Skype ID:hontwatch

3. I will respond with stock check and email you the price for each watch

4. Once an order is created I will send you payment instructions.

5. Once the order is paid for I will order the watches (if not in stock in the office) and send you QC pics.

6. You will have 24 hours to respond to the QC pics and either approve or deny the QC pics. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours I will automatically send your order out to you.

7. I will then email you your tracking number.

Please note HontWatch is not responsible for the customs seizure and a loss of packages during shipping. So I do not recommend an unexperienced user to order, especially within European countries which have strict laws against replica products. HontWatch does not offer a free warranty on our watches, which means if the watch arrives faulty or breaks in a few months, you need to find your own way to fix your watches. If your order gets seized by customs or if a package gets lost en-route, HontWatch will not refund nor replace for free. Customs seizures are at your own risk and responsibility. HontWatch only accept Western Union and Bank Wire. At the prices I sell at I can't afford transaction fees or chargebacks, so any payment method with such facilities will not be accepted (no PayPal).

Site? Thx

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Is this available for new member like me :crushed: