• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Offer Wholesale Price !!!

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
2017-12-01 NEWS:

WWW.GZWATCH.RU Show Wholesale Price.

HONGKONG,TAIWAN,MALAYSIA OFFER COD business !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some amazing news for all the members here at RWI and RG. HontWatch will now offer wholesale prices for members. These prices will be cheaper, but it comes with some disclaimers...Please read below.

1. Go to my website and send me a link of the watch you want. If I do not have it on website, I can get it if other dealer can get. Feel free to email me pictures or links from other dealer.

2. PM me or email [email protected]. Email is fastest. Skype ID:hontwatch

3. I will respond with stock check and email you the price for each watch

4. Once an order is created I will send you payment instructions.

5. Once the order is paid for I will order the watches (if not in stock in the office) and send you QC pics.

6. You will have 24 hours to respond to the QC pics and either approve or deny the QC pics. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours I will automatically send your order out to you.

7. I will then email you your tracking number.

Please note HontWatch is not responsible for the customs seizure and a loss of packages during shipping. So I do not recommend an unexperienced user to order, especially within European countries which have strict laws against replica products. HontWatch does not offer a free warranty on our watches, which means if the watch arrives faulty or breaks in a few months, you need to find your own way to fix your watches. If your order gets seized by customs or if a package gets lost en-route, HontWatch will not refund nor replace for free. Customs seizures are at your own risk and responsibility. HontWatch only accept Western Union and Bank Wire. At the prices I sell at I can't afford transaction fees or chargebacks, so any payment method with such facilities will not be accepted (no PayPal).

Reactions: Penaro

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
I want to thank our loyal customers and welcome any new customers. Hont watch just announced wholesale pricing. To celebrate we are going to offer the panerai watch noob pam111 for 183usd plus shipping. Shipping will be determined by the customer. We can offer ground shipping for 10 usd or ems for 25 usd.
We only have a limited number of pieces for this special offer so be sure to place your order soon!
As always we welcome you to order more just email us with what you want.
For safety we only recommend shipping 2 watches at a time to reduce customs risks. Please read over the whole sales we have sticked in our section to understand the terms and conditions of wholesale pricing.
Regards,
Hont

nitnee

Horology Curious
14/4/15
trying to buy by credit card, but being referred by hont to aliexpress.....huh?

nitnee

Horology Curious
14/4/15
bought one of these and a grand Carrera, from Hont, just arrived, transaction exactly as explained....good dealer

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Hi Hont,

Everytime (for the past few years) I tried to look into your site, malicious virus warning appears and my computer won't allow me to view your page. (I do have a very good anti-virus program ;-))
It had prevented me to use your service.
Can you clean up your site or do regular anti-virus sweeps?
Thanks.
ps: I am really interested in your new RM offerings. ;-D

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Hi Hont,

Everytime (for the past few years) I tried to look into your site, malicious virus warning appears and my computer won't allow me to view your page. (I do have a very good anti-virus program ;-))
It had prevented me to use your service.
Can you clean up your site or do regular anti-virus sweeps?
Thanks.
ps: I am really interested in your new RM offerings. ;-D

It's not his site, it's you having a crap virus scanner...

Reactions: Canny

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
What I do is find what I want on pure time or somewhere and send him the link.

His site has been dodgy and he doesn't update it much. I've found that to work better

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
What I do is find what I want on pure time or somewhere and send him the link.

His site has been dodgy and he doesn't update it much. I've found that to work better
I might actually try that. Thanks ;-)

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Actually; his site along with others have been taking over by lawyers, use with caution. I have used some of these and when you hit the site it logs your ip address. If the page appears, x out from your browser, clean your cache and history. Then pm whom ever your trying to reach.

jaja83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/15
Should I contact hont through skype ? His website 's taken down, just like many others

Reactions: mattysecks