• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Scammers are using Honts name

D

d4m.test

i just purchased a gmt from the site to nyc ..any time frame? if you can approx that would be cool...if not or I'm breaking code here my apologies

D

d4m.test

I was made aware of this today and I feel everyone needs to know about this. Somebody is now using Hont's name and has named a website after him. This site and email ARE NOT OWNED OR ASSOCIATED WITH HONT:
www.hontwatch.net
[email protected]

Hont's ONLY site is www.hontwatches.com and his ONLY email is [email protected]

SO PLEASE be careful and don't order from this scammer who has tried to copy Hont
So when I go to the site that you said was correct. It seemed to just list places like Macy's and other stores for watches. Is that correct?www.hontwatches.com This is the one that I am talking about.

Benedictus11

Looking Around
7/4/21
Damn, I wish I had known about this site and the really awesome trove of info. I ordered one from someone knocking off that website. Can anyone recommend a site that has actual 1:1, quality rolex replicas? Places that you've had really good experience with? Besides the actual hont, of course.

Thanks in advance

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Check the Trusted Dealers section here on RWI, choose the ones you like.

PureTime, JTime and TrustyTime does have has nice websites and service. Hont has quick service but no website at the moment, all the orders by his WhatsApp only. Lucy if you want the best QC and you need to have a lot of patience with her, as the turnaround times are really long. There are many other top quality vendors and choose the best you want and welcome to the Rabbithole.

Damn, I wish I had known about this site and the really awesome trove of info. I ordered one from someone knocking off that website. Can anyone recommend a site that has actual 1:1, quality rolex replicas? Places that you've had really good experience with? Besides the actual hont, of course.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Benedictus11