• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Scammers are using Honts name

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I was made aware of this today and I feel everyone needs to know about this. Somebody is now using Hont's name and has named a website after him. This site and email ARE NOT OWNED OR ASSOCIATED WITH HONT:
www.hontwatch.net
[email protected]

Hont's ONLY site is and his ONLY email is [email protected]

SO PLEASE be careful and don't order from this scammer who has tried to copy Hont

Last edited by a moderator:

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Hont already made thread about it. But it never bother to remind about it.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
DOH. Thats what I get. He emailed me earlier when I was out and I told him I'd do it but a reminder never hurt I guess!

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Scammers......

Oh my, these folks are mean SOBs. We have to be careful nowadays, they are getting smarter. :facepalm: Thanks for the heads up.

Flat Cap

Looking Around
13/11/15
Thank God for this website. I'm new here, as you can tell by my post count, but was communicating with someone I thought to be hontwatch (found out about his on WUS) and just realized that in the e-mail thread that one of the addresses he sent a message from was hontwatches@gmail. Guess I'll contact hontwatch through this site. Now I don't know who the heck I have been talking to. Glad I didn't send any money.

jw01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/15
I just bought a few watches from Hont (Hontwatch.RU) and it was NOT a scam site. Just email them and be patient getting a reply and don't send a complicated message. Watches I got were fine.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I just bought a few watches from Hont (Hontwatch.RU) and it was NOT a scam site. Just email them and be patient getting a reply and don't send a complicated message. Watches I got were fine.
How is the quality of the reps?

Mastapeas

Known Member
10/7/15
Hont is the man. We do deals via email. QC and service is 100% on point. I even sent him a Pam for repair once. $50 for full service assessment, repair and shipped home. Buy with confidence and little patience.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: Benedictus11

Umpalumpa

Looking Around
26/1/17
Hello, it's my first time here.
Is still everything ok with Hont?
I'm looking for a watch and I would be sure about that.
Thank you very much.

Marc Schreurs

Looking Around
4/2/17
Hello,

There is nothing at hontwatches.com. Date 4-2-2017 i will buy a Omega. So i have to look somewhere else.
Regards,
Marc

I was made aware of this today and I feel everyone needs to know about this. Somebody is now using Hont's name and has named a website after him. This site and email ARE NOT OWNED OR ASSOCIATED WITH HONT:
www.hontwatch.net
[email protected]

Hont's ONLY site is www.hontwatches.com and his ONLY email is [email protected]

SO PLEASE be careful and don't order from this scammer who has tried to copy Hont