• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Serious Rep Purchase

cd21

Horology Curious
4/10/18
Hey guys,
After a year of browsing this forum as a non-member I finally decided to pull the trigger on my first rep. I originally wanted an Omega SpeedMaster, but after reading here that most reps of Speedys are garbage decided to go with a SeaMaster Planet Ocean Skyfall. I read through many reviews of TDs and decided to go with Hont. I first contacted him today at 11am EST and he responded at 7pm EST (7am Guandong time). I could not be any happier with his swiftness and have sent the money through WU. I will post QC pics as well as the final product when it arrives here. So far extremely satisfied!

Reactions: Hor-Fan

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Congratulations!
Excellent job doing the research and making your own choice of watch and TD. Look forward to seeing your new 1st rep. photos and review. Long may it run !

Reactions: cd21

cd21

Horology Curious
4/10/18
Watch just got in today through DHL! So excited for my first rep. Everything seems to be in working order. Movement is running well so far. Date function is working properly. Only gripe over the watch is that the 9 seems to be placed a bit crooked but for the price I am extremely happy. Would definitely recommend Hont for future purchases. He made my first rep buying experience easy.

Edit: Here are some pics of the watch let me know what you guys think! https://imgur.com/a/Ku4odtZ

jrock88

Horology Curious
27/11/18
8 day turnaround time?? Wow

Which country are you in, hoping you say Australia