• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont Not Delivering!

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
Paid for in full on 2/16; one RM21-01 and new APS Factory AP; confirmed that they were in stock multiple times to make sure he doesn’t back out, then no solid update but he’s still waiting on stock despite him stating factories had it.

I don’t want to keep bothering him but others get QC and even dispatch and everything much faster than me, but what’s an acceptable timeline to call and message him on?

chrisgear19

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/8/21
When I order a watch, I keep contact once a day until I got the pics and later the tracking number. Works fine over the years with every td. When I send hundreds of dollars via pp friends into nowhere, it’s my choice how often I contact the seller.

Gesendet von iPad mit RWI

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
He is supposedly sending QC today after I mentioned I posted on here and Reddit, so we shall see. Was told the AP is slow and most likely not coming so I swapped it for two of the same watch but strange how something suddenly that was confirmed stock now is unavailable, much like the first watch where I went through his website after confirming it was fine, suddenly unavailable again.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
He is supposedly sending QC today after I mentioned I posted on here and Reddit, so we shall see. Was told the AP is slow and most likely not coming so I swapped it for two of the same watch but strange how something suddenly that was confirmed stock now is unavailable, much like the first watch where I went through his website after confirming it was fine, suddenly unavailable again.

This sadly happens all the time. Specially now with how limited stocks are.

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
This sadly happens all the time. Specially now with how limited stocks are.

Speaking up publicly here helped, he has sent me QC for the 21-01, but I asked him to double check the top two indicators work as they were suspiciously static, which he looking into and will confirm in the AM.

The remaining credit for the AP I have asked him to apply to something that is actually in stock and acheivable, which is he checking up on now, but he confirmed it definitely won't be any decent APs as those are essentially gone.

Moral of the story is that it is perfectly legitimate, as Chris noted, to messages these sellers daily. As much as this would seem "extra" it really does keep the whole transaction on track, if I didn't mention my posts on here and Reddit I genuinely don't think I would've suddenly gotten my QC pictures, albeit 13 days later!

I will be following up with a longer post with observations with regards to all these TDs, which often act like they are doing us a favor...

Reactions: chrisgear19