• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

44mm AP ROO straps

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
I've been getting pms about 44mm ROO straps. I just want to confirm that i will be producing them in the nearest future. The prices will stay in the same region as for Diver straps.

If someone in EU could sell me their watch, the R&D process would start much faster.

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
I will start taking orders for 44mm ROO straps at the beginning of April.

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
29/1/11
Great to hear. No worries on the inserts, SMP's straps are pretty much OEM quality! Count me in for at least one 44mm strap once you are taking orders; two if you do a GP style one in addition to your previous designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
I'd be interested too in a strap for the AP 44mm. As I am not at all into those rubber straps, does anyone have a hint which deployant might be suitable?

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
The diver buckle. Or a 24mm deployant, maybe even a pam style one.

I'd be interested too in a strap for the AP 44mm. As I am not at all into those rubber straps, does anyone have a hint which deployant might be suitable?

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
Well, the diver buckle is pretty much the same as the 44mm buckle. ;-)
My first thought was, of course, the usual AP deployant but then this might be a bit too tiny for the watch. A 3rd party deployant may be the way to go indeed - however I really prefer a deployant over a buckle anyway.

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
New to this section and new to RWI .... kind of. Great to see we will have a chance to get straps to fit our new 44mm ROOs.

I just sent a GP strap to a strapmaker to create a rubberised croc to look like the OEM. AP only offers 3 additional strap options beside the rubber and 2 of those are from the GP model (old news for you I guess).

If you get the inserts produced you will have the chance for some good business, fingers crossed for you.

So I am on the fence for one of these anthracite alcantara straps with grey stitch to fit the FC .... count me in!

Dr. Theo .... the ROO-guru from RG visiting

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
alcantara with red stitching for my FC 44

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Some black alcantara with red stitch, as a teaser.

This is for a 42mm ROO

KZDbdOk.jpg

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
just look at those edges, it's poetry