Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Donerix - SOD - Strap of the day Sale - January 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catching up again after a busy few days

SOD - Strap of the Day for Wednesday. March 27th 2019:

Jade green bony croc with matching stitch for 42mm AP ROO case and 18mm deployment clasp
    Length: 110/70

SOD Sale price (regular price $189): $79 plus shipping ($10 to CONUS or $20 worldwide)

If you would like the strap please email me at: [email protected] with reference SOD-03-27-19
    First come - first serve

And:

SOD - Strap of the Day for Thursday, March 28th 2019:

Navy blue croc strap for IWC Big Pilot with white stitch and stainless steel rivets
    Width: 22/18, length: 135/65

SOD Sale price (regular price: $149): $79 plus shipping ($10 to CONUS or $20 worldwide)

If you would like the strap please email me at: [email protected] with reference SOD-03-28-19
    First come - first serve

And:

SOD - Strap of the Day for Friday, March 29th 2019:

Dark brown hornback croc strap with rose gold stitch for 44mm AP ROO case and 24mm tang buckle
    Length: 120/75

SOD Sale price (regular price: $199): $99 plus shipping ($10 to CONUS or $20 worldwide)

If you would like the strap please email me at: [email protected] with reference SOD-03-29-19
    First come - first serve

And:

SOD - Strap of the Day for Saturday, March 30th 2019:

Light green croc strap with yellow stitch for Hublot Big Bang (Think Senna)
    Length: 100/80

SOD Sale price (regular price: $149): $79 plus shipping ($10 to CONUS or $20 worldwide)

If you would like the strap please email me at: [email protected] with reference SOD-03-30-19
    First come - first serve

And also:

SOD - Strap of the Day for Sunday, March 31st 2019:

Black hornback croc strap with grey stitching for 44mm AP ROO case and 24mm tang buckle
    Length: 120/75

SOD Sale price (regular price: $199): $99 plus shipping ($10 to CONUS or $20 worldwide)

If you would like the strap please email me at: [email protected] with reference SOD-03-31-19
    First come - first serve

This concludes March 2019.
    I will have some other interesting items for April. Just give me a few days
    https://www.instagram.com/hamiltonleatherworks/
    http://hamiltonleatherworks.com

Comment

donerix We’ve not heard from you in a while bud, hopefully everything is ok.
      WTB: JF AP Diver parts: White Miyota datewheel, white face and diver’s ring. PM me if you have one.

Comment

Working...
      X