• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arrillo Serie

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
Arrillo Serie

If you browse on net for images "arillo luminor" (like on paneraiforum.de or else), you will find picture of old panerai attached with dark brown strap. You can also find the article about arillo on Volker Wiegmann's book "vintage panerai". Now you can compare it with this strap.
I made this based on that pictures.

Size: anything you want.
Thickness: approx. 3.5-4mm for long piece and 5-6mm for short piece. I use the same folding technique with the original.
Price: $149.99 includes buckle.
Style: Distressed/vintaged, semi raw edges (looks like it was burnished in the past but damaged now along with usage and time.
Availability of material: available.
Waterproof: Never been tested.

arillo2.jpg

arillo7.jpg

arillo11.jpg

Please email me at [email protected] for ordering.
Check to my blogspot often coz first update will be on my blog.

merlin699

18/8/07
wow - another great strap from you. just one question: from the pics the strap doesn't look so soft like the most of your other straps. Is it more stiff?

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
It is soft Merlin, but its stiffer than 74 a bit. It almost same with vernon in term of stiffness, so its still on "soft" area, but stiffer than 74.
The finishing effect whom chreating that stiff looks, while it wears very comfortably n soft.

captainchardonnay

Horology Curious
13/3/15
Here is a picture of my Arrillo Strap on my Gen Omega SMP taken last summer. I got it in the Breitling style (tapered and padded) with the thumbnail buckle. I thought the brown went very well with the gold bezel and details, and the metal buckle matched with the titanium case all together giving the watch a rugged look. I also had the strap engraved with my initials.

The watch and strap was unfortunately stolen from me roughly 6 months ago however I might have been lucky because I still have the titanium and gold bracelet which I just found out is worth a little over 2k USD new. On the right is another Gen Omega SMP, slightly larger and without the gold. I think it's in stainless steel.

Thanks again Peter for making me the wonderful strap, and your excellent service.

2014-08-08%2011.24.07_zpsoinxkflu.jpg