• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Caitlin series II

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
Caitlin Series II

*** I create this series since some customers asked for a darker color Caitlin ***

Width: 24/24 or 26/26
Length: 70/115, 75/120, 80/120, 80/125, 85/130, 90/140, or anything you want.
Thickness: approx. 5-6mm, consist of 3 layers, you can ask for 3.7-4mm for 2 layers.
Price: $89.99 includes shipping with std air reg internationally, without buckle.
Style: Distressed/vintaged, raw-cut edges.
Availability of material: Ordinary cream-colored leather (darker than original Caitlin series but very very soft, even for 6mm thick), mostly can find it in every leather store here.
Waterproof: Never been tested.

I tried to capture the picture with closest color to the real.
If you have PAM 2005 calatogue, pls see it on page 11, there's picture of very old PAM (maybe 203) with very old strap, this strap is almost like that, but a bit darker. just to help you imagine the looks.

img6277og8.jpg

img6273ge3.jpg

img6250ce4.jpg

and here's comparison of Caitlin II (left) with Caitlin I (right)
img6283wn2.jpg

Please email me at [email protected] for ordering.
For other information, pls look at viewtopic.php?f=184&t=40934

diggah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/09
Have one of these on a PAM 111H, and right now can't imagine to take it off for any other strap ever again. Now what do I do with all my other straps?? :roll:

The leather touch and feel is unbelievable, sooo soft, can't imagine it's cut from a plain piece. Incredible vintaging too. Peter is a strap god! [smilie=notworthy.gif]

mick92627

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/09
I have one on a 112 and it TOTALLY makes the watch. And Peter's a pleasure to deal with. I get lots of ohhhs and ahhhhs from the strap.

REPLICANT

20/2/09
REPLICANT said:
Just ordered mine a few days ago and can't wait to get it!! :D :D

The strap arrived and it's FANTASTIC! Thanks Peter. I will be ordering again soon....

FIDDY1.jpg

FIDDY2.jpg

MacDaddy

Horology Curious
11/10/08
Loving my new Caitlin II! Thanks Peter!

I finally bought my first Pam from Watcheden and shortly thereafter placed an order with Gunny for a strap to put on her. I already started to fall in love with the Pam as soon as I got it even with the rep strap, but now that I put the new strap on it...WOW! It's true that a strap can really make the watch!

I ended up getting a Caitlin II with black stitching and am VERY satisfied. It is nice and chunky and is finished beautifully. Next strap I purchase I may adjust the size for each side of the strap so that the face of the watch will hopefully sit more towards to center of my wrist (it tends to want to twist a bit pushing the face towards the outside), but overall I am thrilled. I have a 7.25" wrist and after consulting Peter (very easy to deal with and he was a great help) we decided on a 135/85 with him supplying the buckle. Next time I may adjust it a bit to a 135/95 to make the buckle side of the strap a bit longer hopefully helping the face of the watch move more to the center of my wrist.

It's my first time taking wristie's so my pics may be a bit blurry, but I wanted to at least show off this bad-ass strap and at the same time hopefully help anyone else who is contemplating using Gunny as their custom strap dealer.

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Thanks for taking a look and thanks again Peter!

Denis_sianto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/11/12
Was the back of panerai's strap always this thick when anyone wears it? (this alone, if confirmed, will cancel my intention to order a rep panerai :D)

13.jpg

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Was the back of panerai's strap always this thick when anyone wears it? (this alone, if confirmed, will cancel my intention to order a rep panerai :D)

13.jpg

Doesnt have to be. Confer with your strapmaker, they should make the strap how you want it. That's a luxury you pay for when commissioning a custom strap.

IMG_3138.jpg

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Like the previous post, you can have Gunny make it any thickness you want. Some guys likw their strap thick some guys like them thin. Try reading more or post a thread in the PAM section asking about this.

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
Here is my Caitlin II on PAM210, normal thickness, 4.5/5mm, lighter stitching

Stomaching strap, worthes twice the asked price ;)
Really soft and comfortable, don't wait, go for it !

Many thanks Peter, will come back to you soon!

Evora