• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Caitlin strap series

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
Caitlin Series

Width: 24/24 or 26/26
Length: 70/115, 75/120, 80/120, 80/125, 85/130, 90/140, or else.
Thickness: approx. 5mm.
Price: $89.99 includes shipping with std air reg internationally, without buckle.
Style: Distressed/vintaged, raw-cut edges.
Availability of material: Ordinary cream-colored leather, mostly can find it in every leather store here.
Waterproof: Never been tested.

I tried to capture the picture with closest color to the real, since hard to describe real color of the strap coz it changes depends on lighting condition, then I tried to captured it with different cameras n different situation.
If you have PAM 2005 calatogue, pls see it on page 11, there's picture of very old PAM (maybe 203) with very old strap, this strap is almost like that, just to help you imagine the looks.

img6271bg5.jpg

img6269wh2.jpg

hsy112lq0.jpg

Please email me at [email protected] for ordering.
For other information, pls look at viewtopic.php?f=184&t=40934

roflwaffle

Known Member
1/3/08
Hey man, just saw you were dealer over here.

I'll say it again, that strap turned out fantastic.

You should post the pics of how it was inspired. guys check this out

Pic from Panerai Catalog
dsc00129zh3.jpg

Gunny's version
img2166fm2.jpg

Dayyyyum. :)

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
hey bro i'll take one for sure. shoot me a PM or an email at and we'll sort out payment. This will look great on my modded Pam127.

Need 26/26 and 75mmx120mm

Please leave it nice and rough and distressed. Beautiful strap!!!

cheers
dizz

Last edited:

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
Sent you email Dizz :)

Dizzy said:
hey bro i'll take one for sure. shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected] and we'll sort out payment. This will look great on my modded Pam127.

Need 26/26 and 75mmx120mm

Please leave it nice and rough and distressed. Beautiful strap!!!

cheers
dizz

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
This is a fantastic strap. Age and patina on it look perfect. I need to get one of these for my 6152 Angelus when its completed.

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
Be my guest Sylar, anytime :)

@ Dizz, your strap already finished stitching :) , will go for vintagizing process, the most difficult part. Pls be patient for PP payment issue, I'll resolve today, a little problem with PP in my place, PP require 7 digit bank code for withdrawing money to bank account but I already checked with 2 banks here and they dont even know what is bank code :evil: , they only know 8 digit swift code and PP cannot use swift code. Today I will check with foreign bank here and will let you know the progress asap.

Peter.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Thankyou, got your email.. payment sent. pls check your email for transaction details. Thanks for the build pics. Looks pretty cool. Im gunna need another one soon probably. I think im going to order up a Chronofighter diver and toss one of these on it.. maybe a different color stitching though..

I went for the darker, softer, thick caitlin 2 series.
I'll post pics when it arrives

cheers
Dizzzzzzz

2a5t2f7

Horology Curious
4/6/08
What a GREAT looking strap. PM sent with payment for Caitlin 2, 5.5-6mm strap....... This will be a real killer. I'll try my hand at photos when it come in.

Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas....

Thanks,
Doug

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Wow,, what a fantastic job!

Inspired,, and Delivered! :D

I guess you cant ask for better than that!

doctorron

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/07
Please post picture and we will have the experts like HU chime in.

2a5t2f7

Horology Curious
4/6/08
This morning I received an email from Peter that my strap was finished and he would be shipping it out on Monday. So far, he has been a pleasure to do business with and has been excellent in his communication and timeliness. He has sent pictures as he progressed and I am certainly looking forward to receiving the strap. I ordered on Monday and he notified me it was done on Saturday.

Since all the pictures he sent are in my gmail account, I have no idea how to include them in the post....... If I get smarter in the near future, I'll put them up. For now, all you get is my hearty recommendation for Peter. I think the distressed look will be a knockout.........

Doug

2a5t2f7

Horology Curious
4/6/08
My first attempt at uploading/downloading pics for inclusion with a post. If they attach, I've gotten smarter. If not, it's still the same dumb old me.........

photo

photo

photo

photo

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
Hi 2a5t2f7,

glad you like the strap looks, wait until the strap arrive and 'taste' its buttery softness, its like chewing a thick wagyu beef :)

Peter.

acoustix

Known Member
7/3/12
Hi guys I love the look of this Caitlyn 1 strap, but noticed most of the user-submitted pics are offline.

Anyone kind enough to post some "live" unaltered pics of this strap? I recently ordered a strap from another maker and the end product looked to be of a very different color from the studio pics on his website.

It'd be lovely if someone can post some pics of this on a dlc / pvd Pam :p

Thanks in advance!

SmqSub

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/10
I think gunnys pictures are very close.

Sent from the dark side of the moon.