• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vernon strap series

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
Vernon Series

Width: 24/24 or 26/26
Length: 70/115, 75/120, 80/120, 80/125, 85/130, 90/140, or else.
Thickness: approx. 5mm, 3 layer.
Price: $89.99 includes shipping with std air reg internationally, without buckle.
Style: Slightly distressed/vintaged, raw-cut edges, backstitch style.
Availability of material: As long as I can find, this is the only one, but the size is quite large, maybe still enough for 10-12 strap, I will info if it's no longer available or whether I can find similar material to this.
Waterproof: Never been tested.

I tried to capture the picture with closest color to the strap.
img6164qx4.jpg

img6173ps9.jpg

img1807ca3.jpg

img1815eu5.jpg

Please email me at [email protected] for ordering.
For other information, pls look at viewtopic.php?f=184&t=40934

NB. Pls take notes that oval tang hole is no longer available, currently I only make circle tang hole.

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
you know, i've never been that into this style of strap.... but this one has really got me thinking... i've looked at it 4 times today!

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
me either, until Peter and I exchange a few PM & emails, and voila.....5 Straps is in production right now, hehehehe

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
LegendOfSpeed said:
you know, i've never been that into this style of strap.... but this one has really got me thinking... i've looked at it 4 times today!

Yes, the leather is quite special, the leather seller give me with quite lower price coz nobody want it, the leather is so ugly and blotches everywhere, nobody wanna buy it and it sits at her inventory for very long time. For me, that is special, then I just bought it :D and here we are... :D but I'm affraid that she dont have any like this anymore, I havent ask her.

Nice meeting you LegendOfSpeed! :mrgreen: