• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Unusual Graham

krispee

1/5/12
Hi all. I`ve been away from the rep world for some time now, but may try and add to my collection now that funds are available. I am a fan of the unusual so Graham watches are on my radar, along with some others (still trying to decide what to buy, there are so many watches out there). I do like the Mark III and the more unusual Swordfish.

http://www.pf-818.com/graham/chrono...ofighter-overlord-mark-3-ss-green-a-7750.html

http://www.pf-818.com/gasfr10032-swordfish-right-rg-pvd-ru-blk-a-7750-28800.html?___SID=U

My dilemma is that I`m one of the small wrist guys (6.5 inches (16.5cm) and maybe a tad under 5cm across the bone) so I`m curious about the look of it as it is so large. There are so many larger watches out there and have so far avoided them because I`m not sure whether they would work for me. I have recently visited the small wrist thread and seen so many people wearing large watches without any problem that it`s given me some hope.

Bemme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/16
For Graham watches you need strong arms.
Otherwise, it looks ridiculous.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Here is Mark III on my 7,2" wrist. It doesn't look ridiculous but it's really hard to find opportunity to wear it although I absolutely love it.

Btw your only bet for both Mark III and Swordfish is m2m section since tgey are long sold out (actually all Graham's are).

krispee

1/5/12
Here is Mark III on my 7,2" wrist. It doesn't look ridiculous but it's really hard to find opportunity to wear it although I absolutely love it.

Btw your only bet for both Mark III and Swordfish is m2m section since tgey are long sold out (actually all Graham's are).
That does look fantastic, love the dial work, and not ridiculous at all. I suppose the wearing time depends on just how many watches you have. Didn`t realize they were long gone, they are still showing on some dealers sites, guess they don`t update much. I have a few watches in mind and will just have to see what is available and go from there.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
That does look fantastic, love the dial work, and not ridiculous at all. I suppose the wearing time depends on just how many watches you have. Didn`t realize they were long gone, they are still showing on some dealers sites, guess they don`t update much. I have a few watches in mind and will just have to see what is available and go from there.

Thanks, it's really a great rep. Well that might be the case but it's most likely due to its colors and size so you can't actually wear it to work or some more serious occassions but only for weekends. But it's also true that I have too many watches. :D

Yeah, they are up on dealers sites but you won't find any in stock. Good luck though!

krispee

1/5/12
Thanks, it's really a great rep. Well that might be the case but it's most likely due to its colors and size so you can't actually wear it to work or some more serious occassions but only for weekends. But it's also true that I have too many watches. :D

Yeah, they are up on dealers sites but you won't find any in stock. Good luck though!
Thanks, see what happens. A rep hazard, having too many watches, from what I`ve seen around here :biggrin-new: