• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official Graham Club" Let's see your Graham!

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Hi @shelby1501, you were right. I couldn't get it. BUT I got this [emoji121]?:

3e59b105f03d98d1eceba01c2bf5f48f.jpg

What do you think?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ohh that's nicee! I wanted one when Toro had them on sale but never got it at the end. How much was it?

Pirelli

5/7/16
I payed around 270 $ at Sead. But I believe that was s special price because I ordered three watches at once [emoji1]. Toro as well as Puretime list them also for 318 $.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
I payed around 270 $ at Sead. But I believe that was s special price because I ordered three watches at once [emoji1]. Toro as well as Puretime list them also for 318 $.

No, that is standard Sead pricing. I always order 2-4 watches from Sead and not getting special prices but they are always much lower than from any other TD.

That Graham was on special with Toro a year ago for $148, too bad it ended. I'm sure all of the other TD's would be able to get that price.

What else did you get in the package?

Pirelli

5/7/16
No, that is standard Sead pricing. I always order 2-4 watches from Sead and not getting special prices but they are always much lower than from any other TD.

That Graham was on special with Toro a year ago for $148, too bad it ended. I'm sure all of the other TD's would be able to get that price.

What else did you get in the package?

Hi Shelby, a PAM 424 (with the California Dial) and a Rollie Hulk (for a friend, I don't wear Rollies any more).

Sent from my sofa

imajedi

15/8/13
Very nice looking! That's a gen, right ?

Yes, gen. I own lots of great watches and nothing gets compliments like this watch. It's almost impossible to wear without someone saying something. Really stunning in real life.

Pirelli

5/7/16
It's finally here! Just an awesome looking timepiece in my humble opinion [emoji12]
0ac0f88fd00d89aabfec799e3c7d502c.jpg

Lee Dan

Looking Around
17/1/17
Here mine Chronofigher Mark II Overlord.
I bought it some months ago, with broken chrono function and without the trigger. I'm opened it and made a very good clean with lubrication, contacted with eBay a UK watch-repairer who sell some genuine Graham spare parts and asked about if he had almost one original trigger. With surprise he found a little box with some different genuine Graham triggers and decided to sell them.
When they arrived I had tried all the triggers and found the unique perfect for it, but with a very little modify for to adapt it. Trigger is genuine, watch no.
Now works perfectly!
Last good news is that I bought, from another UK watch-repairer, the genuine box complete with all the sheets.
When I'll have time to spend, I'll try to restore the chronological function. Time function works perfectly, keeps time in an exceptional way. I own a radio-controlled watch for to check it. After months no one second lost! Every time I wear it, a lot of persons ask me about it. It doesn't pass unobsverved.
REALLY HAPPY TO BOUGHT IT!
Graham riparazione 5.jpg

Graham riparazione 1.jpg

krispee

1/5/12
Hi all. I`ve been away from the rep world for some time now, but may try and add to my collection now that funds are available. I am a fan of the unusual so Graham watches are on my radar, along with some others (still trying to decide what to buy, there are so many watches out there). I do like the Mark III and the more unusual Swordfish.

http://www.pf-818.com/graham/chrono...ofighter-overlord-mark-3-ss-green-a-7750.html

http://www.pf-818.com/gasfr10032-swordfish-right-rg-pvd-ru-blk-a-7750-28800.html?___SID=U

My dilemma is that I`m one of the small wrist guys (6.5 inches (16.5cm) and maybe a tad under 5cm across the bone) so I`m curious about the look of it as it is so large. There are so many larger watches out there and have so far avoided them because I`m not sure whether they would work for me. I have recently visited the small wrist thread and seen so many people wearing large watches without any problem that it`s given me some hope.

Nummer14

Renowned Member
31/5/15
7b9adba30fbc0717fad41e5db27b8317.jpg

I bought this Graham through M2M a while back and I absolutely love it. Do you guys know of any TD who still has other models in stock? I've been looking to add another model to my collection but not much luck so far

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I've gone through this nice thread and i envy some of you guys for the nice reps that you have. I sold my Graham Chronofighter ~7-8 yrs ago..now I am looking for one and if anybody wants to get rid of his, shoot me a PM so we might agree a deal..

q35006696

Looking Around
26/7/18
7b9adba30fbc0717fad41e5db27b8317.jpg

I bought this Graham through M2M a while back and I absolutely love it. Do you guys know of any TD who still has other models in stock? I've been looking to add another model to my collection but not much luck so far

I'd like to buy this watch, do you have any TD sale this model?

plamen14460

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/11/14
EU
Hello guys!
cc7ff57a35534513c3a6b4a4a10f98b8.jpg

Изпратено от моят SM-G950F с помощта на Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
It’s a pity that Graham are no longer repped by the factories. Unique watches in design and rep factories did a great job repping them (super rep status easilly)

Reactions: jg3456 and RamTab