• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official Graham Club" Let's see your Graham!

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Definitely wanna buy my best mate a graham - no prizes for guessing his name. Trouble is, he's a guy of small stature and these all seem HUGE. Stunning though.

Hmmm

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
sedehu2u.jpg

Sent from my iPad cause I'm to lazy to sit at a computer.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Definitely wanna buy my best mate a graham - no prizes for guessing his name. Trouble is, he's a guy of small stature and these all seem HUGE. Stunning though.

Hmmm

I don't know why but I think I saw that post somewhere before. :p hehe I don't have a Graham but I read that they don't wear so big. I also have 7'' wrist and thinking about getting one some day, looks great on the wrist. :)

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
My two best nares growing up were graham and Hamilton. Big Ham sadly passed away twenty years ago but it woulda been a nice idea to have presented the lads with one each

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Looks really nice actually! Not huge money either.

Thanks Shelby!

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
the small price is awesome - sadly I suspect it'd look crap on my mate's small wrist

maybe I should get it juuuuuuust in case

:)

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
I think you should try as you can easily sell it for the same price. I saw the same models going for higher price than this one from Toro. ;)

PKNutsy

Renowned Member
26/3/12
+1 Shelby.

@ Seriph - Give it a shot and if its not for your mate you keep if not...it will be snapped up on here no problem! lol

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
Just received this! I like it a lot more than anticipated! Quality is fantastic. Solid and well finised. I'll do a proper review with more pic soon.

C7cjXol.jpg

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
Yup! and it does not wear so big. The crono trigger sits nicely under my shirt sleeve. this watch is like a sleeper. I really fell in love whith graham now, i am thinking of another one.
AR is really good by the way.

ACP1

Horology Curious
6/4/14
Just received my Chronofighter, black with black subdials. Ordered it from Toro Bravos Thursday night Australian time and was in my hand Tuesday morning!

Very good quality and surprisingly it doesn't feel too big and I wear it on my right hand.

Amazing watch. Truly like nothing else out there.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
This section is dead for so long. Time to wake it up with my new acquisition. :thumbsup: