• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
I just wanted to share some photos of my second high-end watch, a Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo, which takes its place next to my Vacheron Constantin Overseas.

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

Some more photos of the front and back dial.

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

My Vacheron Constantin Overseas

DSC00283.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

One attraction of this Reverso Duo, is that it has two faces (black and white), and is almost like having two watches for the price of one.

It has the JLC Calibre 986, which is a hand-winding, 28.8kbp movement, with 19 jewels, and 48 hour power reserve. At the first stop, the watch is in winding mode, in the second stop, you can move the hour hand backwards and forwards on the white dial in hour increments, and when one cycles the hours over a 24 hour cycle, then the date adjusts (backwards and forwards). In the third stop, the time is freely adjustable, and adjusts both the white and black dials (synchronized, up to the hour offset set at the second stop).

312x292.png

This is a recent review of the watch:

http://www.ablogtoread.com/jaeger-lecoultre-grande-reverso-duoface-watch-review/

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
The Reverso is such a cool looking watch. Thanks for showing the pics, and a gen to boot is just awesome. :)

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
Amazing gens.. you have great taste in dress watches.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Love the Reverso!
The Reverso Gyro Tourbillon is my grail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
A pair of stunners. Is it uncouth of me to ask how much you picked the Reverso up for? Would love to get myself one one of these days...

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
A pair of stunners. Is it uncouth of me to ask how much you picked the Reverso up for? Would love to get myself one one of these days...

PM sent with price and the AD I purchased it from.