• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GEN Rolex Submariner 116610LN pictures

MSKEU

Horology Curious
5/12/18
Hi,

Where can I find a lot of detail/macro pictures of a GEN 116610LN ?
I'm looking at buying a used watch tomorrow. Off course I will have it's originallity confirmed by the nearby Rolex AD. However, they don't do any used watches so I don't trust them 100% to spot a really good fake or frankenwatch as they are likely not confronted with them often. I would like to have some comparison pictures so I know what to look for.

1. General alignment
2. Text of date dial ; general quality of print on dial
3. End links matching on the bottom of the case
4. Weight (depending on number of links in the bracelet) should be 155g ; most reps are 10g lighter
5. The pip
6. Direction of changing the time with crown (ETA clones vs Rolex), feeling of winding
7. Bezel clicks and should have no backwards play at all

Thanks

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Hi,

Where can I find a lot of detail/macro pictures of a GEN 116610LN ?
I'm looking at buying a used watch tomorrow. Off course I will have it's originallity confirmed by the nearby Rolex AD. However, they don't do any used watches so I don't trust them 100% to spot a really good fake or frankenwatch as they are likely not confronted with them often. I would like to have some comparison pictures so I know what to look for.

1. General alignment
2. Text of date dial ; general quality of print on dial
3. End links matching on the bottom of the case
4. Weight (depending on number of links in the bracelet) should be 155g ; most reps are 10g lighter
5. The pip
6. Direction of changing the time with crown (ETA clones vs Rolex), feeling of winding
7. Bezel clicks and should have no backwards play at all

Thanks

Check this thread out

​​​https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...2-vsf-116610-v-rolex-116610-picture-shoot-out

Reactions: MSKEU

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
It’s so hard to see by pictures, honestly if you question the seller don’t buy it, spend alittle more get a good watch from a good dealer no question, even eBay, they verify it. You may save a few bucks but risk loosing a lot

WiseTruth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/2/21
Just open the caseback and look, if the seller doesn't accept that you open it, cancel the deal.