• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 090

Maui Jim

14/6/11
California
Just picked up a gen Panerai 090 and the rubber strap seems quite thin and weak. Is this normal for a gen? I have PAM reps with rep rubber straps, and they are thick and heavy compared to this one. I'd appreciate any input.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Strange - my brother in law has the gen of this watch, The rubber strap is thick but quite soft and plyable / comfortable. Great watch though. one my faves. Wear it well!

Maui Jim

14/6/11
California
Maybe its just me. Its very pliable and comfortable. Seems like a 22mm band also. I'd post pics but never learned how on here. My 111 and 359 seem.bigger in case and band size. All 44mm.though.

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You can use a website like image BB, upload the picture as a guest and then copy the BB code full over to here and it will display the picture. I'm curious to see what you've got. In general the genuine Panerai rubber is very soft and pliable and quite comfortable compared to the replica which tends to be stiffer.