• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help finding this watch, was gifted by someone close who since passed and stolen recently.

Picksk

18/6/20
Hello, hope all are in good health and enjoying their Friday. This watch, a Ferrari Scuderia, was gifted to me by someone who was very close to me and has since passed. I loved and still love this watch. Always got compliments wherever I went, in addition to the deep emotional attachment I have with it. Unfortunately I moved to a new place recently and had a couple of people over to help me pack and move. One of the movers stole the watch as it seems to have disappeared after the move. I have searched high and low without success for this watch online and have asked Ferrari boutiques as well. Apparently this is an older model and not made anymore. Hoping against hope that someone on here might be able to point me in the right direction or have one lying unused that they are willing to sell. Thank you again for reading my post, much appreciated!!
JJ6eo.jpg
JJ9Sk.jpg
JJ1PD.jpg

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'm sorry to hear about your bad situation. It's such a unique piece if it shows up for sale it'll stand out. Do you have the serial number? Id post it as well.

Picksk

18/6/20
Thanks mate, I hope it turns up as well. I have given up searching for this online, I looked eBay, amazon and google for a long time but nothing yet:( unfortunately I don’t have the serial number, these are actually the two pics I took of it (the red strap is a stock pic), this watch was before I got onto the forums and actually the first time something was stolen from me, now lesson learnt, I have pics and all information of my gens.