Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seiko Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by beau7816 View Post

    These are built by me then go on to the bay for sale. Each one is bespoke one of a kind build so any potential buyer gets a one of one.
    Very cool! I’ve never seen some of the dials you’ve used. Where do you get those? I’ve always wanted to do a Rolex Hulk build with my Sea Urchin (SNZF17J1) and green bezel inserts are easy to come by, but I’ve never been able to find a matching green dial.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #62
      beau7816 Have you done a mod with minute markers on the dial and chapter ring or does it look to busy when combined and you instead go for one or the other?

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Troklo View Post
        beau7816 Have you done a mod with minute markers on the dial and chapter ring or does it look to busy when combined and you instead go for one or the other?
        Yes i have done a few and also swapped out the crystal for either red, purple or blue hue.

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by JonathanLing91 View Post
          Very cool! I’ve never seen some of the dials you’ve used. Where do you get those?
          Searching for the dials is time consuming to get them at the right price point. I have sourced the from the Netherlands to Japan and India.

          Comment


            #65
            beau7816 Thanks for the reply mate but I think I didn't express my self correctly,

            On the examples you posted the minute track is either on the chapter ring or on the dial. What I was asking if you have done a mod were the dial and the chapter ring both have the minute tracks on them.

            I haven't see almost none like that online and I guess it's because when you have both at the same time it makes everything look to busy.

            Beautiful watches BTW

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by Troklo View Post
              beau7816 Thanks for the reply mate but I think I didn't express my self correctly,

              On the examples you posted the minute track is either on the chapter ring or on the dial. What I was asking if you have done a mod were the dial and the chapter ring both have the minute tracks on them.

              I haven't see almost none like that online and I guess it's because when you have both at the same time it makes everything look to busy.

              Beautiful watches BTW
              The answer is no buddy. I prefer to keep the watch standard with a modern twist then sell them on the bay.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by Troklo View Post
                ^^^^Superb, Love it! Did you build it yourself?
                No. It's not mine. It's from Instagram but wonder if anyone can build one here.

                Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #68
                  Tributes to Daytona

                  Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #69
                    iceman767 great looking watches you have there.

                    Attached my latest builds.

                    Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #70
                      There used to be a guy that modded seikos..... I think his name was Yobokies. I have one that he sandblasted the case and swapped out the dial/hands.....

                      Below is my picture that I found on Google floating around lol. Idk where the watch is... Rn.... But enjoy!

                      Comment


                        #71


                        next probably a kanagawa dial for me as well
                        I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

                        Comment


                          #72
                          I will also start to build a Seiko Mod for me. Ordered this Custom Dial. Hands, Case, Movement etc. also

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post
                            I will also start to build a Seiko Mod for me. Ordered this Custom Dial. Hands, Case, Movement etc. also
                            Very nice dial.

                            I have ordered the new release Damascus Dial (every one is uniquely different so no two are the same)

                            Comment


                              #74

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by beau7816 View Post
                                i was also thinking about this one or a meteroit Dial. The damaszener are beauties! What Case you use?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X