Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seiko Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    They are from Namoki.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by beau7816 View Post
      Some more recent builds i have been working on.

      Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
      Damn dude this one is a beauty!

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Troklo View Post

        Damn dude this one is a beauty!
        I built this one for myself but then listed it on ebay to see how it fares with the buyers.

        Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by beau7816 View Post
          I built this one for myself but then listed it on ebay to see how it fares with the buyers.

          Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
          Link? I'm not in the market right now but for future reference

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Troklo View Post

            Link? I'm not in the market right now but for future reference
            Ebay item number 324295850971 and you can see other items.

            Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #51
              EDIT:

              Found you listings, very nice!
              Last edited by Troklo; 23-09-20, 12:48.

              Comment


                #52
                Not exactly on topic, but I wish some of the mod makers made things for a 9015. That would open up a huge world. (9015 because it isn’t a “clone” and you could operate above table easier than a2824s etc)

                Comment


                  #53
                  Been modding seikos for a while now, usually take my builds to the extreme... here is my latest just finished mod.



                  Comment


                    #54
                    ^^^Very nice mate! What movement did you put in there to get a real GMT?

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by Troklo View Post
                      ^^^Very nice mate! What movement did you put in there to get a real GMT?
                      Thank you! Its not gmt, it is an nh35 both gmt and hour hands are pressed on the same post, “horotalyer” makes the 1.5mm hole gmt hand. So its more of a fun homage project rather than true gmt...

                      Comment


                        #56
                        More Seiko's i have finished

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Seiko tribute

                          Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            #58
                            ^^^^Superb, Love it! Did you build it yourself?

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by beau7816 View Post
                              More Seiko's i have finished
                              Wow these are cool! Are these all yours or do you just mod for customers?


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by JonathanLing91 View Post
                                Wow these are cool! Are these all yours or do you just mod for customers?
                                These are built by me then go on to the bay for sale. Each one is bespoke one of a kind build so any potential buyer gets a one of one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X