• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help finding a seiko

intothesafe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/20
MA
Hey everyone. So I love the Seiko SARB033 but I really wish they made a blue dial version of the sarb.

Does anyone know if there ever was a blue dial version of the watch ever made or a grand seiko version of something similar?

potenza302

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/16
San Francisco Bay Area
Hey everyone. So I love the Seiko SARB033 but I really wish they made a blue dial version of the sarb.

Does anyone know if there ever was a blue dial version of the watch ever made or a grand seiko version of something similar?

As strange as it sounds, wait for a weekend sale at Macy’s or Kohl’s. I purchased my SRPD from Macy’s a few months ago for $140..it was a steal.

As far as the dial, I believe they’re only black. As you may know, there are countless Seiko modders and dial fabricators that can most likely make the same exact dial you’re looking for.

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
The blue dial version is/was very different. I tried to find it but for the life of me I can’t remember which one it was. But it had aN odd guilloche dial that was only half done. I’ll keep looking. But yeah. The 33 black was the only “nice” and cheap sarb.

as for the sarb033, in trying to find the blue one O see that wish has the sarb033 for $35. Something doesn’t make sense.. the picture has an nh35 and I thought it’s a 6r15c. But. Whatever. 35 bucks is less than the price of the movement from amazon.

Last edited:

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
You might have to look at the SRPB41 Blue cocktail.

d69326098ba6147d8c0a940ab3615c26.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gilrob