• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Did i buy a GEN Hulk?

Speedhulk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/20
You know those people that bid on eBay fakes and you think, wonder who these people are? Lol.

Sorry man but how do you part with that sort of money without being SURE.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Nothing in life is „SURE“. I am a man of business and when i find an opportunity for a decent deal i embrace it. That’s how I’ve been doing things and nothing will change my mind...
Also, as i have stated before, i have more than rudimentary knowledge of 6-digit reference Rolex‘ and their high end clones. Ofc i checked pictures, serial number, clasp codes and initial AD registration prior to buying the item. „Buy the seller“ is good for amateurs but not for people who know their shit and are in pursuit of a good deal...

The things which bugged me was the limited time to personally inspect the watch and that i didn’t prepare the details of the newest superclones. That was admittedly my fault.

If you confuse me with the stupid motherfuckers, who buy fake watches from ebay without prior inspection i can tell you, that is definitely not how i run things..

Thx anyway, just needed that 1% extra confidence

dankahn63

Known Member
22/7/19
Nothing in life is „SURE“. I am a man of business and when i find an opportunity for a decent deal i embrace it. That’s how I’ve been doing things and nothing will change my mind...
Also, as i have stated before, i have more than rudimentary knowledge of 6-digit reference Rolex‘ and their high end clones. Ofc i checked pictures, serial number, clasp codes and initial AD registration prior to buying the item. „Buy the seller“ is good for amateurs but not for people who know their shit and are in pursuit of a good deal...

The things which bugged me was the limited time to personally inspect the watch and that i didn’t prepare the details of the newest superclones. That was admittedly my fault.

If you confuse me with the stupid motherfuckers, who buy fake watches from ebay without prior inspection i can tell you, that is definitely not how i run things..

Thx anyway, just needed that 1% extra confidence

Well said bro. Salute to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk