Tudor Pélagos or Omega SMP Co Axial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tudor Pélagos or Omega SMP Co Axial

Still mulling over which genuine brand to make my 1st mid level purchase. I’ve got some loose change to spend, about 4K for my first semi expensive watch. The most I’ve ever spent on a watch is about 2k for a TC franken build which I sold. Been mulling this purchase over for a while now, I kinda want a brand with history, name recognition and also bang for my bucks. I like diver watches because I very rarely wear a suit and tie also not a khakis wearer. Usually jeans and button down shirt or polo type. So which one
    Pelogos LHD

Or

Omega diver 300 co axial

Right now they are both about 3.7k grey market.

Thanks for input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by bgreg View Post
    Still mulling over which genuine brand to make my 1st mid level purchase. I’ve got some loose change to spend, about 4K for my first semi expensive watch. The most I’ve ever spent on a watch is about 2k for a TC franken build which I sold. Been mulling this purchase over for a while now, I kinda want a brand with history, name recognition and also bang for my bucks. I like diver watches because I very rarely wear a suit and tie also not a khakis wearer. Usually jeans and button down shirt or polo type. So which one
    Pelogos LHD

Or

Omega diver 300 co axial

Thanks for input.

Pelagos will retail it's value a little netter, but the Omega ist just a stunner. Hard choice...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Pelagos. Its just an amazing watch. Everytime I put it on I'm amazed how nice it looks and the bracelet is just best.

Comment

Comment

I vote for the Pleagos.

You really can’t beat Tudor as a brand. Quality, craftsmanship, reliability. Tudor is a brand I identify with more over omega and I’m fond of them.

I think the Pleagos has just enough of everything. Uniqueness, that classic silhouette, but it’s just different enough to not really be a Submariner wannabe (despite its ties to the Submariner). Especially with the left handed orientation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oascom View Post
            O you should be spokesperson for the LHD. Lol
            It is a gorgeous watch, and black dial has so much flexibility of use compared to silver dial Omega, though I think the Silver dial is really a looker.

Comment

O you should be spokesperson for the LHD. Lol
              It is a gorgeous watch, and black dial has so much flexibility of use compared to silver dial Omega, though I think the Silver dial is really a looker.

Haha yeah, i like it so much that's why.

Both watches are gorgeous but Tudor win in my eyes.

Comment

Pelogos LHD

Or

Omega diver 300 co axial

Thanks for input.

Pelagos hands down. I have a genuine one and it's my overall preferred watch for daily use (mine is a two liner original) Going forward I expect it'll be the more desirable too, especially the LHD.
                Last edited by Rx4Time; 14-04-20, 00:47.
                My wish list:
                Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Pelagos
                  Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                  I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

+1 for the Pelagos

Inviato dal mio MHA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Also agree with Pelagos over Omega, IMHO a more timeless and appealing design...the only thing that keeps me from pulling the trigger on one is the fact its a titanium case and am afraid of scratches.

Comment

Originally posted by Crabber View Post
                        Also agree with Pelagos over Omega, IMHO a more timeless and appealing design...the only thing that keeps me from pulling the trigger on one is the fact its a titanium case and am afraid of scratches.
                        Mine is worn heavily and frequently. It's surprisingly scratch resistant.
                        My wish list:
                        Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Pelagos!

Comment

Leftie everyday

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I guess I'm going to be the only dissenting vote...Omega. Tudor and Omega are my 2 favorite brands, love them both, but I just have to go with the Omega.

Comment

Working...
                              X