• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen Nomos Metro Gangreserve 1101

mohak

Horology Curious
9/8/19
EU
Hi all,

being a Nomos fan for a few years, i bought a 35mm Metro neomatik nachtblau last year. I really liked the colors on the photos. But in reality the blue was more of a dark grey in most lightings and the 35mm was a bit too small for my taste.

So I eventually sold that piece to buy my all-time Nomos favorite: the Metro Gangreserve. It is the most aesthetically pleasing watch I've seen so far and the strap options are limitless. The black shell cordovan strap from Nomos that came with it is great, but I will try different colors/materials within the next few months. I started with a dark grey stingray strap which looked great. Unfortunately, the strap finishing around the springbars looks damaged to me so I'm returning it. Maybe someone with personal experice: Is this normal, the material looks rather fragile...
cqPF.jpg

I'm currently wearing it on a red lizard strap. Really love how the second hand pops out.

cW1i.jpg
ca4b.jpg
cUHX.jpg
ceEc.jpg
cigp.jpg
coo5.jpg

I will keep this thread updated as soon as I get new straps. Let me know if you need any information/pics!

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: csthe