• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gens between 2 and 3k

maurimx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/10
So I want to gift my dad a gen watch, and my budget is between 2 and 3k..

Was looking at some tudor daydates, some vintage iwc.. dont know if I should get a vintage datejust.. any ideas would really help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alpride4ever

16/12/12
So I want to gift my dad a gen watch, and my budget is between 2 and 3k..

Was looking at some tudor daydates, some vintage iwc.. dont know if I should get a vintage datejust.. any ideas would really help

Get a used gen. I have several gens and I purchased every last one secondhand. There's many sites (not sure if I can mention or not, so I won't) where you can find legit gens from people strapped for cash and willing to work a deal. I recently picked up a gen Classic Fusion Titanium for $3900. The deals are out there - just need to be patient. Best of luck!

Palace

23/4/18
Germany
Chrono24 should be good.

Seconding a nice Speedy Reduced!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
I would buy an Oris Aquis. They are pretty damn nice watches and you can take your pick brand new for between $2k-$3k.

pokerbotme

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/2/19
I would vote for Speedy Pro. I love mine, its so timeless and always enjoy wearing it for any occasion with any strap.

alfonzo

25/7/19
If your dad is was alive for the moon landing or shortly there after then without a doubt the Moon watch.

Reactions: stufuse

maurimx

25/5/10
Thanks for all the replies.. got a steel datejust, roman numeral white dial... got a great deal, 3,200 on chrono...