• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex batman

Whatever_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/17
Do you guys have any idea where can I find Rolex batman in an official rolex store and I don’t mind any country

Sent from the RWI App

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
You mean at an AD? I’d imagine, the chances would be very slim right now. Especially because they’re pretty much between the 116710 and 126710 BLNRs. Unless your relationship with your AD is good enough for them to bump you to the top of the waiting list, you’re probably going to be out of luck.

I’ve found the best luck at ADs that are in tourist locations (where they just don’t build up a VIP waitlist) or the ADs inside airport Terminals (Heathrow or Gassan) where they pretty much just sell to travelers and have very little consistent clientele. Although I heard Singapore’s AD was closing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gi0ag

2/9/13
With luck and patience...go into or call your local AD...make conversation and ask to be put on a list. Obviously customers who have made prior purchases will be given preferential treatment.
ADs located outside of big cities may be a good idea to start with.

Apfelbaum123

9/6/18
Prices have exploded in the last few weeks. In the meantime, a good 14k is laid out for a Batman.

manners

Horology Curious
16/7/10
I've been after a blnr for a couple of years now. Got my name down at a few AD's. Tried to build a relationship with my local AD as wanted to buy a datejust for the wife and a blnr for myself.

At the time the AD agreed to supply roughly in July of this year both watches but then a month or so later back tracked.

Been told the usual stories about the vip customers getting preference and this dealer getting roughly 6 - 12 blnr's in a year. No idea where i am on the list but I'm not holding my breath.

Depending on how desperate you are my advice would be the grey market is the only guaranteed way of getting hold of the watch and frankly any sports stainless steel rolex.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: McDo

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
I've been after a blnr for a couple of years now. Got my name down at a few AD's. Tried to build a relationship with my local AD as wanted to buy a datejust for the wife and a blnr for myself.

At the time the AD agreed to supply roughly in July of this year both watches but then a month or so later back tracked.

Been told the usual stories about the vip customers getting preference and this dealer getting roughly 6 - 12 blnr's in a year. No idea where i am on the list but I'm not holding my breath.

Depending on how desperate you are my advice would be the grey market is the only guaranteed way of getting hold of the watch and frankly any sports stainless steel rolex.

Its been discontinued on the oyster band. You may wanna contact your AD and ask him what position this puts you in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McDo

12/10/18
Just got the new Batman Ref 126710 BLNR on an AD. The reason why they dont sell them to people they dont know, is bc they dont whant them to be sold in chrono 24 or other resellers for double the amount. Rolex has gone 20% up in prices for the past couple of years thanks to Chrono 24, but they dont like to be an object of dealing, so they became more tight on selling to general public. Sucks

McDo

12/10/18
If ARF finally comes up with their new BLNR ill be happy to purchase one and post pictures and compare them

manners

Horology Curious
16/7/10
Its been discontinued on the oyster band. You may wanna contact your AD and ask him what position this puts you in.

The day after basel world the AD said i would be in line for the 126710 BLNR.

Watch-addict

Renowned Member
23/5/15
U.K
If its anything like last year's Pepsi then don't hold your breath and be prepared to grow old :(

amaz1

17/9/19
I snagged a good deal on a real complete of box and papers on ebay. Took 2 months of patient research

Jyuuken

Horology Curious
7/1/20
You definitely need to build the relationship, it is key!
The sad state is that we with the money, ready to spend, are not good enough without a prior relationship.

I am very fortunate to have that and am waiting to get my Batman on Jubilee too

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Would a trustworthy trade platform do? My local pre loved dealer has a unworn, 2020 piece from a collector - sent you a direct PM with the link. But, be aware - price probably reflects scarcity....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Chewdor

Horology Curious
18/2/20
I know of a jewellers - not a Rolex dealer but the main High Street jewellers - that do preowned watches, here in the UK, with one or two Batman’s in the window at the moment, 2 hulks and 2 old school 16610LVs

You can easily get hold of them, but you’ll pay a fair old price.
There is no chance on earth of you finding one in a Rolex AD anywhere in the world at the moment.