• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best venue to sell gen Rolex Datejust

Glen56

Horology Curious
29/11/18
I have a mens two tone Datejust with jubilee strap. It has the champagne dial with diamond inset at hour marks. The watch was serviced about two years ago by a local jeweler. Wondering how best to establish value and sell the watch as I haven't worn it and have moved on in my interests. It has a slight blemish on the champagne dial which was from some condensate after taking a swim with it. The watch was since fully serviced but I opted to keep the dial as I liked it.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Pay for supporter status and you can list it in the genuine watch section. Other place you should consider is rolexforums. For value, look at comparables listed on sites like eBay, Bob's watches and Chrono24. It's a common model so just take into account that you will loose 10-15% in fees on those sites.

Reactions: KushBandit

Nissanzx1

Horology Curious
18/11/15
I’d sell it on Timezone and specify wire transfer only. Don’t take PayPal.

Drpepper1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
Another vote for chrono24 my friend recently sold his omega on there and it was a very smooth and quick sale.

Have you also considered checking to see if your jeweller has any interest buying it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk