• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

State of the Gen Collection

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
I think I’ve reached my stopping point, at least for a while. Here’s my current gen. rotation. I also have a Steinhart Pepsi GMT but it was hard enough to photograph all these together (hence the crappy photos).

Show me your gen. collection!

Reactions: NotSure

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
A few other pics!

Black outline bars are from me screenshotting old photos so I wouldn’t have to scroll for days and forgetting to crop again. Though, I seem to get higher quality photos from picr doing that as well. :thinking:

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
It’s nice to see that your Omega Seamaster fits well on a small wrist. I also have a small wrist and sometimes worry about wearing larger watches and I’ve had my eye on the liquid metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
Frankie9 Before you run out and buy a larger model of the PO, I should inform you that I actually went with the 37.5mm version. All the same great features and functionality in a case size that fits me well.

The 42mm has a length of approximately 48mm and would wear similar in length to a Submariner, which is fractions away from what I consider to be large on me (but boy do I love it).

The 37.5mm is cheaper from what I’ve seen as well given the current big watch craze. I got it for a song. Granted I don’t know your wrist size and everyone’s wrist is different, I’d recommend you looking into the 37.5. For me, it’s a better fit than my submariner and is probably my most comfortable watch.

That being said, you could also look into the 39mm PO, which I believe is 45?mm in length. Slightly larger case size than the 37 while still being within a millimeter in length.

Reactions: MonsieurMax

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
Ok. Thanks so much for the info. Yes I will definitely look at the under 40mm sizes.

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
VDOWp8.jpg

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
It’s nice to see that your Omega Seamaster fits well on a small wrist. I also have a small wrist and sometimes worry about wearing larger watches and I’ve had my eye on the liquid metal.

I’ve got the planet ocean 39.5 fits perfect, had a noob 42 lmpo I thought it was pretty tall and bulky, something to think about

Sent from the RWI App