• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any idea on value of this gen Rolex Date Just?

PaulJaffe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/11
Can someone ballpark the approx value of this gen Rolex Datejust?
photo%20%281%29.jpg

PaulJaffe

13/4/11
Can you elaborate on "good condition"? Is the concern more on the servicing of the movement or the aesthetic appearance of the watch or both? Appreciate all insights.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
Depends upon the servicing of the movement and aesthetic appearance to some extent. However, I would say it depends more upon whether everything is oem.

I would put the price range at something around the middle of the other two posters if everything is OEM.

mikeyp

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/11
I'd question its genuinity unless you bought it new from an AD, the bracelet looks like a two tone bark finish president which as far as I am aware was never itted to a DJ, rolex crown looks off centre and crooked, and the date looks far from the 2.5 x magnification

just a few obs, i stand however as always to be corrected

PaulJaffe

13/4/11

rolly_olly

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/2/11
I'd question its genuinity unless you bought it new from an AD, the bracelet looks like a two tone bark finish president which as far as I am aware was never itted to a DJ, rolex crown looks off centre and crooked, and the date looks far from the 2.5 x magnification

just a few obs, i stand however as always to be corrected

Was a 2 Tone president bark bracelet ever made? AFAIK the only 2 tone president ever made was Platinum with tri colour gold mid links.

mikeyp

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/11
Was a 2 Tone president bark bracelet ever made? AFAIK the only 2 tone president ever made was Platinum with tri colour gold mid links.

Now you mention it no I don't think it was they did make an all 18k one and a tri colour but I'm not sure on the 2 tone

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk