• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Undone tropical ?

Stefnan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/11/18
Has anyone here bought a tropical watch from Undone, seem nice but not sure if they feel as good as they look :)

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
Sorry I can’t help but....I really like the look of them but struggle with the quartz and the display back is a real turn off. If they were a bit cheaper I’d go for one but at current prices I just can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stefnan

INMATE
7/11/18
Sorry I can’t help but....I really like the look of them but struggle with the quartz and the display back is a real turn off. If they were a bit cheaper I’d go for one but at current prices I just can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree, they are a bit on the upper side price wise, I think you can custom the caseback but I think it´s gonna cost more.

Stefnan

INMATE
7/11/18
Wow... didn't know anything about Undone Watches... thank you guys for pointing at it... I really like their works!

Yeah I am really on the fence about if I should buy just one classic from them or add a tropical to the order :)