Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Undone tropical ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefnan
    started a topic Undone tropical ?

Undone tropical ?

Has anyone here bought a tropical watch from Undone, seem nice but not sure if they feel as good as they look

• Stefnan
    replied
    Originally posted by lorenzo1910 View Post
    Wow... didn't know anything about Undone Watches... thank you guys for pointing at it... I really like their works!
    Yeah I am really on the fence about if I should buy just one classic from them or add a tropical to the order

Leave a comment:

• lorenzo1910
    replied
    Wow... didn't know anything about Undone Watches... thank you guys for pointing at it... I really like their works!

Leave a comment:

• Stefnan
    replied
    Originally posted by criths View Post
    Sorry I can’t help but....I really like the look of them but struggle with the quartz and the display back is a real turn off. If they were a bit cheaper I’d go for one but at current prices I just can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I agree, they are a bit on the upper side price wise, I think you can custom the caseback but I think it´s gonna cost more.

Leave a comment:

• 1675Fanboy
    replied
    Sorry I can’t help but....I really like the look of them but struggle with the quartz and the display back is a real turn off. If they were a bit cheaper I’d go for one but at current prices I just can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X